Start claiming.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, I wont claim keeps in the future :/
tho I was hoping that hibs/mids will do the same gesture to us, but no...

Maelstrom claimed bold, yet "some" albs are to clueless and take it when it was like lvl2 ?

Septina

Part of the furniture
hahaha, that made my day xD Why the fuck whine your ass off on FH about mids not claiming keeps and then when we do you go and PvE it back when it's level 1....... :EEEEE

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha, that made my day xD Why the fuck whine your ass off on FH about mids not claiming keeps and then when we do you go and PvE it back when it's level 1....... :EEEEE

FH is for whine afaik.
And those were excal albs I guess >< (no, I am not racist)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Dunno why people do that.. Some scout called Oblo or something keeps making groups for taking back the keeps before they get claimed

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
moved with 2 other mids to take bold while it was lvl 6 yesterday.. got to the first tower to breka port and albs showed up before we even got to deploy a ram.. strange they knew we was already inc with not one guard killed :p.. didnt try again

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Which part of fucking leave the keeps to get to level 10 some usual tards don't get? -.-

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Which part of fucking leave the keeps to get to level 10 some usual tards don't get? -.-

well instaport is broken and all 5 keeps hibs claimed have been taken and albs/mids didnt claim anything in return , bring on ywain im fucking sick of the childish attitude of dyvet players , atleast yanks just go all out gank and dont say one thing and do another :m00:

Theodon

One of Freddy's beloved
well instaport is broken and all 5 keeps hibs claimed have been taken and albs/mids didnt claim anything in return , bring on ywain im fucking sick of the childish attitude of dyvet players , atleast yanks just go all out gank and dont say one thing and do another :m00:

hi mate! i can say we claimed all keeps in hib land that we took (Scat, nged ailinne and crauch) ....but 3 keeps were max level 3-4 when hibs took them back....cant do much about that :/

Punishment

Resident Freddy
hi mate! i can say we claimed all keeps in hib land that we took (Scat, nged ailinne and crauch) ....but 3 keeps were max level 3-4 when hibs took them back....cant do much about that :/

Thats fair enough but people breaking instaport is ball bustingly annoying :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom