Start claiming.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Lets start claiming keeps so we can take and retake them to gain huge amounts of scales & glass caches. This goes for all realms as there are currently only 2 keeps claimed..

tia

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lets start claiming keeps so we can take and retake them to gain huge amounts of scales & glass caches. This goes for all realms as there are currently only 2 keeps claimed..

tia

How many do you get per capture staj?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
How many do you get per capture staj?

v0v just got info that from 8 keys (bledmeer) (all participants got 8) = 800 scales & 1600 glass.

I'm psure its dependent on keeplevel and that it must be claimed.. Will try it out the comming hours.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
v0v just got info that from 8 keys (bledmeer) (all participants got 8) = 800 scales & 1600 glass.

I'm psure its dependent on keeplevel and that it must be claimed.. Will try it out the comming hours.

Well both were red keeps , and 1st time got 2 keys 2nd 8 for some reason , si i dunno ... all i know is the bp/rp token you get sucks gave 6 bp ?:p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
There are bronze, silver and gold keys.. Only level10 keys give gold ones, which of course gives more phat loot

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Will also mean that Becks and rest of his retard fg has longer time to come and ruin everything

All keeps level 10 = No keep captures

delete

Can't get enough of FH
Will also mean that Becks and rest of his retard fg has longer time to come and ruin everything

learn to count.. ive never been in a fg these last few days.
and blame septina, its he who put the grps together ;)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved

lvl10 keep can be taken with 6ppl that no what they are doing and u get more keys we got 5 when we did it

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
We did 'level 10' keeps on Gaheris for fun with 4 people.. Not a challenge really =<

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
How does the reward mechanic work? Is there some quest involved or can you just go to a random keep, kill the lord and get loot?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You get keys once you take the keep and with those keys you can right click the chests downstairs in the keep and get scales/glass out of them.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Okay, I guess pets break it then. I soloed a keep with my sorc and got nothing :|

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
u only get keys for orange + keeps think it's like lvl5 or 6 at that lvl u only get 1 key best off waiting till red purps

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
On the one hand, Soulbow deems it fit from the hibs that no one claims because he doesn't want you to get any keys/scales. 100% fail idea, it will happen eventually, and the scale drop is fairly good in the dragon zone anyway.

On the other, I played for a few hours yesterday and found this to be 100% fail. I see more action on x server from a free version of this game found if you look hard enough...

Simply put...boring!

Everz

FH is my second home
I got 2400 scales from 3 keeps in 2hrs of work :eek:. Nuff said.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Berk keep is claimed by asylum. Btw for old times shake lets help each other before the transfer and farm scales easily :). Staj your keep gave us 7 gold keys each. I got 600 scales and 1200 glass. I dont remember the keep level though ( it was red)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Can newly created guilds claim keeps? Or is there some bounty point requirement or somesuch

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Ah okay, 8 people in the same guild? That can be quite a pickle in all realms since there's only like max 50 people in each

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Ah alright, sorry :p

I see albs are doing claimfest, but mids and hibs.. not so much

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Ah alright, sorry :p

I see albs are doing claimfest, but mids and hibs.. not so much

yep, hibs/mids l33t guilds takeing alb keeps, but they are cba to claim 1 freeking keep. Nice. I claimed 1 keep, and mids left that keep raped and unclaimed :/.

No scales for albs... :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
On the one hand, Soulbow deems it fit from the hibs that no one claims because he doesn't want you to get any keys/scales.

oook, and hibs can't claim keeps because this random guys says no?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
never trust a 'keen! They're just blood thirsty monsters!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
oook, and hibs can't claim keeps because this random guys says no?

Awwwww didums you not seeing mids claiming either so looks like 1 realm got it wrong as per usual.

Soulja aka Soulbow :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom