Stargate Worlds

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The first trailer for this upcoming MMO will be screened tonight in the states on Scifi network, hopefully the online version of the trailer will appear at this site tomorrow...

Stargate Worlds :: Home

Zede

Part of the furniture
I wanna meet Thor and shake his little hand :)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
This is the one of few MMOs I'm quite interested in. The amount of mythologies which SG-1 and Atlantis has visited, as well as the many which they've created makes it quite exciting in a way.

Just hope the game itself looks good!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bring back the Tolen, have it so a few managed to escape to an outpost in the Pegasus galaxy after thier planet was wiped out by the system lords.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Bring back the Tolen, have it so a few managed to escape to an outpost in the Pegasus galaxy after thier planet was wiped out by the system lords.

Personally I though Jonas Quin was a great replacement if not better to Daniel Jackson - infact they would make a great team. The Tolen had a very very small appearance with regards to the grand scheme of things.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Personally I though Jonas Quin was a great replacement if not better to Daniel Jackson - infact they would make a great team. The Tolen had a very very small appearance with regards to the grand scheme of things.

You always mention Jonas whenever we talk Stargate on MSN, I think you must have a soft spot for him. That soft spot being 30 inches below your head and around the back. ;) :p :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Takes two to be homo mate, one to insert and the other to push back.

homo.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well I never had any doubts about Jonas being a sausage jockey and I have always been pretty sure that you were a closet bender as well...

:D :p ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
This weeks episode of Atantis was off the chart fucking awesome as well, happy days. :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If you are gonna post images then at least make sure they work you stupid bucket of moldey old jizzum!

works for me.

well, the picture itself dosent "work" for me.. if you get what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom