TV Stargate Universe

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Well worth a watch, i am enjoying it so far

It is nothing like the originals just to warn you, if you didn't like BSG you probably won't like this as its the same sort of feel

Corran

Part of the furniture
it is indeed enjoyable even though it gone away from proper stargate feel.

Only annoying thing about it is Robert Carlyle, find him annoying at times... maybe it because cant see him as the characters he plays after meeting him in Dobbies ( a 'Garden Centre' which is near me)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
great show. Just watched the latest ep. yesterday. Although, I must say, I find dr. Rush's character a bit over the top. Annoys me at times, but then again, seeing Elyse Levesque (Chloe) makes up for that. She's pretty pretty :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol i am the complete opposite, i found Robert Carlyle one of the best people there
Although i agree with Inga Rush was a tad OTT, but bearing in mind it is pointed towards the american audience in the pilot episodes its not entirely unexpected. I would guess they are going to calm his character down as the series progresses.

I found Chole to be the worst character and actress thus far personally

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
good so far will continue to watch and see how it goes. I hope it is not just going to be similar storylines - what's this weeks disaster, water, power, food, on coarse for the sun..........

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Spoiler obviously :p

I am putting my money on them going "oh noes we are going to crash into the sun do something!!!" they break something else and find the sun is how the ship recharges (hence going on for millennia)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Rush is calming down, as was pointed out. They are all under some considerable stress, and without caffine and nicotine.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Whole show so far is a disappointment. Episode 3 was particularly awful, with episode 4 being marginally better. Dr. Rush is super annoying, the rest of the cast are uninteresting at best. Even General Jack O'Neill was fucking boring, how does that happen?

I'll keep watching because I see some potential in the overall plot.

Zede

Part of the furniture
way way to much melodramatic drama, it feels like some cheezy soap on day time tv at times, cringe worthy.

lose them fucking stones NOW, throw em out of some airlock during hyperspace already.

5/10 so far , ep 4 was poo & importantly "cheap" no SFX... cheap & boring.

the kids want proper candy, not EVE backshots as the only sfx.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've said a lot of opinions on SG:Emo on the general thread, the synopsis would be;

"Lack of action, no SG feel at all, too BSG and too much drama. Might be a good sci-fi show, but it's no SG YET."

Uara

Part of the furniture
agree with both sides at this point. Some enjoyable stuff and wanting a bit more action, but i'm willing to let the story play out. My main issue is the blatant trying to force a romance sub-plot into it between young scientist and young girl. I don't care about that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom