TV Stargate Universe S01E10 - Justice

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I didn't think Rush did it tbh
They could still be fucking with you. You've not seen the video and they had the asian skank acting shifty all episode. For all we know Rush could have been being sarcastic in the conversation with Young as he has been on many previous occasions.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They could still be fucking with you. You've not seen the video and they had the asian skank acting shifty all episode. For all we know Rush could have been being sarcastic in the conversation with Young as he has been on many previous occasions.

Now that i think back, that's actually more rush then what every other person is telling.

Rush ain't exactly evil, he's just annoying because he can.

"Suuure, i ate your f*cking granola bar."

Sarcastic, annoying, selfish...but evil? Not too sure on that.

Though the latest might have pushed him a bit.

Would be ironic that he becomes the destinies arch-emesis becuase the commander dropped him behind for something he didn't do :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Weren't they awfully quick to introduce the team to time traveling and all that goes with it? It usually gets implemented in later seasons when they decide to fuck up the time line and plot beyond recognition.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Weren't they awfully quick to introduce the team to time traveling and all that goes with it? It usually gets implemented in later seasons when they decide to fuck up the time line and plot beyond recognition.

I was just annoyed how it was left off.

Now i THINK this team were watching is the...err...third group of people in the timeline?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I stand by my point in other threads that once they figured out it was a time loop and that ancient tech survived they could have made 10000000 spare ancient space suits.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I stand by my point in other threads that once they figured out it was a time loop and that ancient tech survived they could have made 10000000 spare ancient space suits.

I do have a theory cooking on that, but it kinda gets f*cked up it's own arse;

They couldn't duplicate stuff because going to the planet meant that people would start dying (they only checked the keno later? After first encounter with worms) and when the problem with the gate starts, that allows the duplication, they can't get on ship anymore.

But the thing is, they can't find the keno warning them about the planet before they go on the planet.

This is what i meant when i said "I was just annoyed how it was left off.", because it was evidently decided that instead of solving it with writing, they just cop-outed the episode.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I lubbed the way just after saying " we are really low on bullets" every last one of em spews out bullets like they just loaded up an unlimited ammo mod in COD5.

Its only good when Carlyle is in. Was really good to see cloeee die twice, bring it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom