TV Stargate Universe S01E10 - Justice

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
This was only the second episode worth watching to be fair.

Corran

Part of the furniture
not sure where i am up to on this series... dont think it was on sky this week (that or i missed it) which was annoying :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I've watched the first few, I think its pretty good. Didn't like Atlantis much but loved SG1

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I've enjoyed them all.. though it has been a bit slow so far.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
same as the Doc,
some of them were somewhat slow but i enjoyed them for the most part

I clocked on to rush being left there when he let the others go as there is an alien ship (he probably will repair)

I thought they would both be stranded there tho, and have to work together to get the ship working

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Stargate movie was alright even the first tv show to follow soon as it started pushing atlantis out and so forth it became utter toss.

Corran

Part of the furniture
where do people watch it? :p

sky1 (well 2, i watch it day after because it clashes with something on first day)

if not, try eztv. normally there downloads and stream links for it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've been more harsh on general forum, but i'll just say this;

As a sci-fi show, good enough.
As a stargate show, not good enough.

If i watch ti as a non-stargate, it's a regular space sci-fi, bit slow and kind of a battlestar G(yo man) show.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I don't think it was ever intended to be Stargatish mate to be fair (they said same about the new BSG),
they said before the start it was going to be a series in its own right but just set in the stargate universe

Turamber

Part of the furniture
not sure where i am up to on this series... dont think it was on sky this week (that or i missed it) which was annoying :)

They showed Stargate Continuum (again) this week, not really sure why :S

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I knew Rush was the culprit the whole time. I did think maybe that was too obvious, but for these writers, I guess not.

Either he gets the ship working and chases Destiny, or the guy who sat in the chair works out how to fly the ship and goes back to get him.

Uara

Part of the furniture
can we spoiler it for those who havent seen it?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Why the fuck are you in the episode 10 thread if you haven't watched it?

Uara

Part of the furniture
i have watched it! but just incase people go on it anyway!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
which of these connections are safe to download it from? or should I just try ireal?
They arent download links, those streaming media things where they upload the episodes to megaupload, youtube etc.. and list it on the site

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I knew Rush was the culprit the whole time. I did think maybe that was too obvious, but for these writers, I guess not.

Either he gets the ship working and chases Destiny, or the guy who sat in the chair works out how to fly the ship and goes back to get him.
My thoughts exactly.
Most likely will be Rush fixing alien tech ship and chasing Destiny, or and working out how to jump back to Destiny through the planet's stargate.
Though I did like the night sky on the planet. Puts our night sky to shame. :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I've been watching it despite the fact it's mostly been dull so far, mostly cos I just like Sci-fi but it does have some potential.

I didn't think Rush did it tbh, I thought it was just too obvious and I was waiting for a twist, bit disappointed. The end was a nice touch though I think it was a bit out of character for the commander guy - Rush was still their best chance of getting back to Earth.

Seems it's not gonna be on again for a while thanks to the annoying american holiday hiatus

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How the end should've been;

Same as in the episode, but no alien ship. Some other reson for rush to be there, alien crate or some other malarky. Then he gets left behind(as is) and in the very end of the episode, Rush climbs over a hill and sees the alien ship.

Much better cliffhanger then the obvious one we were left with.

Also the very annoying bit in that episode was the blatant forgetting of the guy that was in the chair. they just dropped it, probably to be used later on, but it was just too abrubt(sp?).

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Kinda like they just forgot about the people who went through the gate to the other planet back at the start of the season from the Desert planet - they were never mentioned again

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Kinda like they just forgot about the people who went through the gate to the other planet back at the start of the season from the Desert planet - they were never mentioned again
Say these words with me...

Red... Shirt. :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Just seemed a bit odd that it was the first people to be lost and no one even mentioned it :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Guys in red shirts always going missing? Sounds like the 'Liverpool Football Club' effect! :p

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Plus, how interesting would it be to have the episode be about a guy lying in a coma...that and the episode about a guy lying in a coma is next weeks thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom