Stargate Universe First Full Trailer

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Shouldn't this be in Off-Topic?
Anyway, I hope this will be a great series.
I loved Stargate SG-1, but I hated Stargate Atlantis myself...(well, except for McKay...he was great :p)

Zede

Part of the furniture
give more snaps of the ship of ships !

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Damn, posted in wrong section, my bad! :)

Can someone move to FH > General Section please

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Loved Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. Looking forward to Stargate Universe aswell, but I'm not sure if I like that civillian main character there...

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Good trailer ... I just hope that this is a success. There is a lot of sci-fi out there and this is very much like other shows which have been canned.

In other news I met Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson in SG-1) and Jewel Staite (Kaylee in Firefly and the Doctor in Stargate Atlantis) last weekend. She is gorgeous but shy, he is as confident and kind and friendly as his character is in the show. Wish he was in the new show!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
In case you wish to see pictures of a middle aged fat man with various stars including Jewel Staite and Michael Shanks:

Matthew Riley's Photos - London Film and Comic Con 2009 | Facebook

Awesome! :D

I liked Michael Shanks in the SG-1 series and tv-films, but he sort of always has that same pondering look pose.. I actually preferred Corin Nemec when Shanks took a break off in season 6. But Shanks seems like a nice fella!

Ahhh, Jewel Staite. I loved her character in Firefly and she wasn't bad in Stargate Atlantis either. Gorgeous indeed. :)

Lucky bastard :p

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I love stargate but the trailer looks shit imo

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom