starcraft trailer

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i couldnt be arsed to look for an old trailer thread but i recall the promotional video with gaming sequences included :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
is that all the units that will be in the game or are there some they didnt show?

sems a little thin on the variation thats all. 2 diffrent air units, 4 (or 5) diffrent ground units of wich 2 dies if u so much as glare at them.

thinking static gameplay with little to no availability in tactics :/

hope theres more units so we wont get the "x numbers of those units, x of those and a few of those for good meassures = win"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you've played Starcraft, this will be as good(if not better) then it.

No new units to speak of, a few tricks more and that's it. Blizzard went for the "classic" approach and i for one think it's good.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
They can't be the only units in the game else the Zerg would only have 2 or 3, hehe

If you've played Starcraft, this will be as good(if not better) then it.

No new units to speak of, a few tricks more and that's it. Blizzard went for the "classic" approach and i for one think it's good.

Also glad they didn't drastically change the interface or so but they have changed some units. From the protoss side of things, Walker units which don't need to use slopes to go upto the next level, the mothership with loads of different abilities, zealots getting 'charge', a couple of different looking air units which may just be variations of the old ones but can't really make it out and teleporting units.

Zergs zerglings coming out of the ground and option of changing them into suicide bombers seems quite nice, even if it is the same as a few other games now :D

Terrans only difference we got to see was the jumping firebats.

I'm guessing the only reason we've seen more varience in the protoss side is that the vids were based on protoss though so hopefully when it comes out, it'll have a bigger variety of units then those shown.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
im confident that terran and zerg will have some of the similarities as protoss has now... im also feeling that arbiter wont be in the game no more :< or at least not the same (since a new form of teleport exsists

Athrun

Fledgling Freddie
the koreans must be going nuts!

aye they sure loved SC :>
YouTube - KTF Yellow vs Slayer Boxer NBC Games #2
lol @ 1:39 >.<; slayers boxer in this vid was the dominant SC player (he played terran) and hes playing vs the best zerg player (yellow, in sunglasses)
well worth checking other slayers boxers vids on YT, just insane micro

personally i have faith with blizzard to make another outstanding RTS while keeping perfect balance between very varied races

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
nice kiting in the game vs savior :eek: but damn savior outplayed him with his muta's - cba to find link for it, found it through the previous link :D

"Boxer left SKT1 when he was due to serve in the military (Country requirement), they all of the sudden started forming a Air Force Pro Gaming Team with many "old" veteran players such as Rage and fairly new players. Boxer widely known for his God like gameplay and stats vs Zerg players and creative/unorthodox builds, had decent stats vs Terran players but we all know that Boxer has been practicing hard, same goes for Midas (Protoss Killer)."

lol givf pro gaming in the .dk army xD

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Got inspired by that to install the first one again.

However why is it such a bitch to try and get it to work on xp.

It all loads up fine but half of it goes off the left hand side of the screen leaving the right hand side of my monitor black. Any ideas? Got latestest directx and gfx card drivers and latest patch of the game (1.15?) It could possibly be okay by adjusting the h-position on the monitor buttons but I think it goes too far off to the left plus I cba to do that each time I play and go back to windows.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i dont have any problems, try reinstalling? starcraft that is ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom