Starcraft 2 meets World of Warcraft

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's good, considering it's probably not one of the high-end creators.

So as a "lower level of video making" it's a nice one :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
As far as fan made stuff goes, not the best tbh.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Have you seen the dmg output by someone in highend gear theese days? :) I mean a paladin killing you in 2 sec flat. :p

Never played WoW so no. But a mutalisk getting killed by 1 arrow yet it can take the fire from multiple marines!? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Never played WoW so no. But a mutalisk getting killed by 1 arrow yet it can take the fire from multiple marines!? :)

Yeah, killshots can go up to atleast 40k+ damage and a single bullet(regular, you know, military stuff i guess) that a marine would use do about 25-30 :p

Have to remember also that tanks in azeroth would most likely survive a direct hit from a siege tank with little if any problem.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yeah, killshots can go up to atleast 40k+ damage and a single bullet(regular, you know, military stuff i guess) that a marine would use do about 25-30 :p

Have to remember also that tanks in azeroth would most likely survive a direct hit from a siege tank with little if any problem.

Then why don't the SC2 marines use bow and arrow instead of hypersonic 8mm metal spikes? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom