Star Wars Transformers

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Just found out that Hasbro are to release a line of 4 Star Wars Transformers toys this month. You can check out more details at StarWars.com, including some pretty pictures. So, if you're still a big kid at heart, just like me, then these may be of interest to you ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Grievousius is the only one that make sense, but all in all fun new transformers.

Star wars = cool.
Transformers = hellacool.

Star Wars Transformers = ...two cools make a hot? :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Grievousius is the only one that make sense, but all in all fun new transformers.

Star wars = cool.
Transformers = hellacool.

Star Wars Transformers = ...two cools make a hot? :D

I think they will suck i collect the orginal Transformers (have over £600s worth) you can't beat the orginals.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aada said:
I think they will suck i collect the orginal Transformers (have over £600s worth) you can't beat the orginals.

Not even gonna go into the classic discussion.

I collect(ed) the old ones when they came out(the closet).

Now i got a pooload of them...except for the original, first patch, optimus prime...lost it in move.... :(

Would be worth a gazillion now since it was packed still.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
darth vader with a shield ? riiigghhttt

IF i was to get any of thoes models i would probably rather go for a clean, darth vader and a clean TIE advanced, because as i see it, the Winged models looks fine, but the human parts look like crap sorry :(

Draylor

Part of the furniture
They really do look terrible. Were the original Transformers so shit looking? I certainly dont remember them being anything like that bad :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
imo you're seeing them in the wrong light. ie you're trying to see the human in the robot. imagine they're entirely a robot and things will work out.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
ooo, I like the look of the Darth maul and Boba ones :)

Anakin looks a bit strange, but as was said before. They've basically mechanised the person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom