Star wars the force unleashed sith edition

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Rolling in at 24.6GB of game. I don't give a stuff about the reviews. This thing is awesome and better than Dragon Origins - in my opinion. Not because it 's almost 10GB bigger but the game experience is just somewhat sublime.

I know many peeps here won't like it and there will be the nah nah nah i fucking hate star wars etc. But seriously. Try this game, it's just awesome.

For any of you m'fer's that say is it mp or i won't play. Tough crap, it's SP but it's been the best game released this year in my opinion - even though borderlands was pwnage game too :(

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
looked ok

till i realised it was Activision Blizzard.
they can eat shit and die frankly

:)

ill stick to dragon age

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
looked ok

till i realised it was Activision Blizzard.
they can eat shit and die frankly

:)

ill stick to dragon age

I am currently playing both. The predetermined script is annoying the hell out of me. Give a game of random response AI imo :) just ignore your obvious prejudice and try it. You won't be disappointed :) And almost all games via the star wars story are by activision :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Ive been going through my 360's games playing anything, and played this through recently I sure liked it. Played some Fable2 aswell which was pretty decent.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i tried it, but it ran like shit on my computer. meanwhile i am playing dragon age at medium-high and it looks better than the force unleashed did.
i love star wars though, and looking at the videos from the x360 version it seemed like a fun enough game to try, but it just wasnt enjoyable on my computer. i guess ill give it another look when i get my new comp

oh, and give SW:TOR already

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
There was a star wars game advertised on TV a few weeks ago sold in Tesco. The graphics looked really really shite. Not sure if its the same game or not.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Its good its no Jedi Knight series game. I like it because its so outrageous for a SW game, Just have to wait for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy 2 to come out (if it ever does n hope it has the Vong in)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
What's different in the Sith edition?

3 short missions it seems. Which don't appear to be very challenging.

I'd not played this game before, I don't have a console. I found it entertaining. But as ever, GFX > game design + game play + length of game. For a game of this size I seriously expected better and more. I was grossly disappointed :< It looks a dream, plays like a dream - so much so a monkey can play it. But once again, story line is too short as is the length of the game. I am done with it already and I've only had it a couple of days :< Oh well, there is the mmorpg coming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom