Star Wars Kid Reloaded

C

Clowneh!

or cuz people have been spamming it on irc, email and forums for months and months now

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Clowneh!
or cuz people have been spamming it on irc, email and forums for months and months now

NO IT'S BECAUSE YOU DO THAT SORT OF THING IT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION!!"

C

Clowneh!

AHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

C

cjravey

Am I the only one who thinks that the whole Star Wars kids thing is a bit, well, cruel...? Or is that not an internet-ready phrase?;)

And yes, before anyone says, I have vested interest and all that as an ex-fat-kid (still fat, just not a kid!).

M

Maljonic

Assuming he's American; I wouldn't be surprised if he was in on it and getting paid money to do it by now...

D

Debaser

Originally posted by Maljonic
Assuming he's American; I wouldn't be surprised if he was in on it and getting paid money to do it by now...

Yeah, pretty sure I remember a story posted on Fark about the fat kid getting some kind of good will compo for his embarresment.

D

Dr_Gonzo

The raven dude's edit was the best. And some website raised enough to buy him an ipod. Though, his family is suing the kids that posted the video because allegedly they've mentally deranged him or something. This would leave the possibility of showing the video if court to prove he was pretty deranged in the first place of course.

e: f, b.

V

Validus

Re: NECROMANCY!!!!!!

those kids are just plain mean, he should be a celebrity. they're just jealous coz ghyslain has million's of ppl watching a vid of him.
he'll be famous when he's older, thats for sure. might even be positive famous. dont laugh at him. if u want to laugh at look at this everyday and ur life will be filled with joy:

yatta.jpg

click here to watch these guys get grooveh

its an oldy but it always makes me laugh

S

(Shovel)

As much as I still hate the video with a vengence, thanks to Sony Playstation, I got to see the real life version in town.

Assuming you've all seen these new fangled movement recognition things? It seems to be a martial arts type game, and you stand in front of it and swing your arms around to hit stuff. Well, low and behold, HMV set it up in Cambridge on their test machine, and as I'm walking buy a suitably fat kid steps up to have a go. It was, frankly, infinitely funnier than Star Wars kid ;)

I just wish now that I had one of those shite camera phones to show you all with :(

M

Maljonic

It's not as funny now I know he's not American; he wont be making a mint out of it... and, by God, he's Canadian; that's almost one of us! The baastards....

E

ECA

All you wankers laughing at some poor kid.

Hope you feel guilty!

lol.

Seriously though if that happened to you I think you'd be pretty pissed off/upset about it.

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by ECA

Seriously though if that happened to you I think you'd be pretty pissed off/upset about it.
If it happened to me now I wouldn't give a shit; in fact I'd be quite pleased! Though I'm not sure I'd be so pleased if it happened to me when I was a teenager in school...

T

Tom

Originally posted by ECA
All you wankers laughing at some poor kid.

Hope you feel guilty!

lol.

If I was doing things like that I'd ban myself from life.

M

Maljonic

thought being a Star Wars junkie was banning yourself from life...

Users who are viewing this thread