Star Wars DVD release date

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Those lucky yanks Shouldnt be too long after for region 2 though. Wonder how many re-releases old grey beared can get away with this time around

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What a scam. Release the first three films, then release part 3, then release eps 1 2 and 3 boxset, then 4 5 and 6 boxset, and then a super 6-disc boxset.

Then, 6 months later, release a limited edition 6 disc boxset, then ignore the limited bit and re-release it. Then, another year or so later, release a 10 disc super duper boxset. Then a bit later, put it all in a tacky plastic r2d2 and release the lot again.

I'm off to Ladbrokes.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Don't forget the potential selling the original trilogy for the fanbois, not likely to happen but i think they're determined enough to whinge about it long and hard enough

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
George Lucas is too sure that everything he touches turns to gold to concede defat and release the originals.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure I read somewhere that Episodes IV-VI would not come out as a boxed set until Episode III was complete, and then it'll be a six-DVD set of I-VI.

Someone in the marketing department must have needed a new Ferrari.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
The problem is, I have to buy them, just to have them even though I know there will be a box set eventually..

Whipped

Part of the furniture
And now you can pre-order it.

Play - £33.99 (Will probably drop because .... )
Amazon - £28.99 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom