Standing

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

I was wondering if your characters standing affected the amount of CP people will get from you for killing you, or does it simply only indicate your standing on your side on the server.

For example;

If I killed an enemy with a standing of 200, would I get the same amount of CP for him as for an enemy with a standing of lets say 10?

Thanks in advance,

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Standing doesn't per se, but your rank vs the rank of your target does affect CPs earned. You earn more CPs for killing people ranked above you than below you.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
been told standing is wht ur cps make up. and is how u r based on rank.
kinda like standing 1 would be the guy with no1 rank and highest amounts of cp etc and like 152 would be 152nd highest?
cant find anything on bliz site about standing so whts the dealio.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
What Danya said, and Standing is indeed your position in your faction. Not sure if its last weeks position or lifetime position though. Im guessing its last weeks position.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
mwah ha ha ha ha.
thats made me happy :D
my priest did 1 nights worth of pvp messing around in hillsbrad and got 152nd standing comapred to a lvl 60 mage mate who did a whole weeks worth and got 165.
altho i was solo all the time where as he was grouped and raid grouped.
sorry but i can now laugh at him alot and get my 20g he bet he would be higher up than me. huzzah

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
altho i was solo all the time where as he was grouped and raid grouped.

Thats the big difference. For improving your standing, staying out of raids is the way to go. Being grouped outside of a raid will net you far more CPs than not, whereas being in a raid will net you lots of HKs which are worth stuff all.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm standing 13th on Horde on my server and all my cp came from soloing/duoing in and around BRM.

Stay away from Hillsbrad if you want cp. It sucks.

Pinp

Banned
I am standing #12 for last week on alliance/stormscale.. made 95% of my cps from camping tanaris :D

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
#390 on Stormscale/alliance!!

PvP doesn't appeal to me very much yet, I did more PvP pre-honour than I do now.

Honour = Rogue's Heaven!

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
Honour = Rogue's Heaven!

So true!

I usually go to Hills for like one or two hours in a couple of days and my standing is currently 21. A 60 Mage from my guild has been there for like most of the time and although he has killed alot he's only standing 35th.

Now all I want is some rankingtable with exact numbers of CP's like with RR's in Dark age so that I can actually see how much more to get.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
The standing u have is only for the last week. Unfortunately the stats arent still well detailed so u only know your rank and not your standing on your server. I hope l8r to create a page with detailed info for each character.

Atm the pvp consists 90% only from zergs on hills. This is casters heaven tbh.

I hope things to get better with bg.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
Unfortunately the stats arent still well detailed so u only know your rank and not your standing on your server.

There is an entry named "standing" ;) it tells you how many people are above you in honor (i.e. i have standing 121 or some such, meaning 120 hordes on my server have more honorpoints than me last week).

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
There is an entry named "standing" ;) it tells you how many people are above you in honor (i.e. i have standing 121 or some such, meaning 120 hordes on my server have more honorpoints than me last week).

I think he ment that they were above you last week, instead of the entire period of the honor-system.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
exponentiaL said:
I think he ment that they were above you last week, instead of the entire period of the honor-system.

aye. who cares about last weeks stats. i want to see the overall stats and my real standing against all the players.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
aye. who cares about last weeks stats. i want to see the overall stats and my real standing against all the players.

Same here tbh.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
A meaningless stat.
Rank is detemined from your previous rank and last week's performance, not how many noobs you pwned 6 months ago.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
first week was very fun, noticed a few lvl 60 mages with above 1k kills but still lower rank then me with less then 200 kills and lvl 54 :)

Hillsbrand is overrated both honor wise but allso the fact that i refuse to belive its fun to be there.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Pinp said:
I am standing #12 for last week on alliance/stormscale.. made 95% of my cps from camping tanaris :D

pinp u tit ! a demand a duel !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom