Standard Edition pre-order

Morganti

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone pre-ordered the Standard Edition (SE) and recieved the Open Beta, Headstart, etc. codes?

Or do we, in Europe, have to wait until the 28th to pre-order the SE and receive these goodies?

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
AFAIK the SE won't be avail to pre-order until the 28th of August. Only CE have their codes so far, or most of em do.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered my sons from drive2drive and ive got nothing yet.

If anyone wants my advice stear clear of d2d . it took me 2 days to get a reply for my support question and when it finally arrived they were fairly rude . as i asked if i didnt get my open beta code in time could i get a refund when the time came

" Dear customer

You will get your key codes in time for the open beta.
But can i ralso remind you that you cannot have any refund for your purchase as stated.

we learn by our mistakes

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
i've preordered on amazon and as this doesn't come in until the 28th recon ill have 2 cancel and order it again after the 28th? qq :(

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
I think so Brack, have been telling friends to hold off till 28th, but maybe of them have pre-ordered anyway and figure they'll cancel and pre-order again later. Which seems.. a bit fiddly!

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered my sons from drive2drive and ive got nothing yet.

If anyone wants my advice stear clear of d2d . it took me 2 days to get a reply for my support question and when it finally arrived they were fairly rude . as i asked if i didnt get my open beta code in time could i get a refund when the time came

" Dear customer

You will get your key codes in time for the open beta.
But can i ralso remind you that you cannot have any refund for your purchase as stated.

we learn by our mistakes

I never received that kind of support when I was spoke with D2D staff. It took me them 3 days to respond to my ticket, but I'm pretty good in the way I write my support ticket to get their attention.

I asked the same question in regards to where my open beta/early access/item codes email was and the guy was nice and said that at the moment my order has been confirmed and the emails will be sent out at a date so I won't miss the benefits of the pre-order.

D2D is cheap because you're not having to buy the box and cd; however if people value very quick support then it's best to buy it from a store or another website as D2D have a very slow support service.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
I never received that kind of support when I was spoke with D2D staff. It took me them 3 days to respond to my ticket, but I'm pretty good in the way I write my support ticket to get their attention.

I asked the same question in regards to where my open beta/early access/item codes email was and the guy was nice and said that at the moment my order has been confirmed and the emails will be sent out at a date so I won't miss the benefits of the pre-order.

D2D is cheap because you're not having to buy the box and cd; however if people value very quick support then it's best to buy it from a store or another website as D2D have a very slow support service.

well you were lucky to get a good response i was left very unhappy and dont want anything todo with them.

And as for you saying there cheap they are one of the most expansive ones.

£32.99 from d2d with no disks

£26.99 from hmv with disks

pez

Can't get enough of FH
well you were lucky to get a good response i was left very unhappy and dont want anything todo with them.

I saw the D2D thing on fileplanet today and thought i would check it out. Then i saw in big red letters

D2D said:
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (Pre-Order) download

This product is only available for pre-order in the United States and Canada.

Use of a free email address may cause a delay in purchase in order to verify your account information.

This product is not eligible to purchase as a gift.

This purchase is not eligible for refunds.

So i figured i would preorder it from Play or whatever.

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie

I'm from Paris so we don't have an HMV, but the cheapest version I've seen going here is around 50euros, so it works out around 8 euros cheaper from D2D then buying it from the store ... plus I can be lazy and just download it :D

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
I'm from Paris so we don't have an HMV, but the cheapest version I've seen going here is around 50euros, so it works out around 8 euros cheaper from D2D then buying it from the store ... plus I can be lazy and just download it :D

You can order from hmv online for £26.99 while living in paris they will deliver to you aswell while your feeling lazy :p

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
I saw the D2D thing on fileplanet today and thought i would check it out. Then i saw in big red letters

So i figured i would preorder it from Play or whatever.

Good call m8 i should have been patient and went with play . but i wanted my son to play the head start but didnt want to risk not getting him in and i didnt want to pay for another CE verson.

but any how here is the link to the d2d uk / eu version

Direct2Drive: Buy Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning UK (Pre-Order) Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom