Stand Up If You Hate The Franchise!

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
527
Who thinks 'Wimbledon' FC should now change their name? Disgusting bloody franchise that they are......

Wimbledon FC is dead. Long live AFC Wimbledon!
 

mank!

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,427
There's naff all point in them being called Wimbledon now, they might as well be called the MK Dons or something. Actually, no. MK Dons sounds shite.
 

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
527
mank said:
There's naff all point in them being called Wimbledon now, they might as well be called the MK Dons or something. Actually, no. MK Dons sounds shite.
Shite name for a shite team. The second division is too good for them.
 

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,584
/me comforts mank.

Dont go upsetting him you!!! The lower league clubs is where the life blood of footy is!

What about Dons MK (Sounds like a burger!)
 

mank!

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,427
:D

That said the sooner we get out of Div2 the better!
 

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
527
mank said:
:D

That said the sooner we get out of Div2 the better!
Erk, could have started a war there. Wasn't my intention to slate the second division at all. Or any other division for that matter.

Anyway, everyone knows that the Combined Counties Seagrave Haulage League (Southern Section) is where it's at :)
 

mank!

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,427
Gurnox said:
Erk, could have started a war there. Wasn't my intention to slate the second division at all. Or any other division for that matter.

Anyway, everyone knows that the Combined Counties Seagrave Haulage League (Southern Section) is where it's at :)
Nah, no offence taken. Although it really isn't a bad league at all. There's not much of a gap between top of the conference and division three and top of division three and division two now, and the gap between division two and division one is ever decreasing. There's some very good football played at this level.

Oh and the Cherry Records League is by far the best!
 

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
527
mank said:
Nah, no offence taken. Although it really isn't a bad league at all. There's not much of a gap between top of the conference and division three and top of division three and division two now, and the gap between division two and division one is ever decreasing. There's some very good football played at this level.

Oh and the Cherry Records League is by far the best!
The real gulf is between the Premiership and the rest of the league.

Went to see the Ipswich vs Sunderland FA cup game yesterday. The quality of football on display was, with a few notable exceptions (McAteer, Kyle, Magilton and Reuser), of a very poor standard.

Went to the pub for a couple afterwards (Had a very disappointed Ipswich fan to console :) ) and saw the Newcastle Liverpool game. The difference in quality was frightening.

All the lower leagues rock BIGTIME :)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom