St00pid joke

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Blind Man

4 nuns were assigned to paint a room in a church. It was a really hot day and the nuns were getting really hot in those black clothes they wear so they took off all their clothes and went on painting naked.

Later they heard a knock on the door....
'Who is it???',

The man who knocked replied, 'I'm the blind man'.
So, the nuns decided to let him in since he would not be able to see them. The nuns let him into the room.... The man then looked around the room, then looked at them and said,

'Nice tits sisters, where do you want the blinds??

pez

Can't get enough of FH
i didn't laugh out loud honest :p

btw i know we all moan and groan about Tisme's jokes but thats part of the fun, i actually find some of them quite funny

:wub:

Also don't take K9 seriously, he's just roleplaying the bad boy like some people roleplay girls. i'm not going to make any assumptions about him irl but i'm sure you can think of a few :touch:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I had to read it a few times before I understood it :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]I had to read it a few times before I understood it :([/QUOTE]

Poor Blonde... :fluffle:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
LOL :clap:

I HAVEN'T hear that one b4 ... and if I had I, wouldn't bother posting spam like > OLD!1!1!I'mtehkewl4sayingthatoohooh

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
its well old and thats the worst version of it ive EVER seen, thats been deviated from a slightly funny one about 100 times.

I MEAN COME ON, NUNS? OH ITS HOT IN HERE LETS ALL GET NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!
no it wouldnt fucking happen, would it. EVER EVER EVER.

and omg "IM THE BLIND MAN" OHH YEAH HIM.. WE KNOW HIM (WHO THE FUCK IS HE? WE'RE NAKED LETS LET HIM IN ANYWAY.)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
and i suppose the chicken has the cognative capacity to make a well thought out decision about what he wants to get out of crossing the road

pez

Can't get enough of FH
the point i was making, which has so obviously eluded you, is that jokes need not appear realisitc in order for them to be jokes, and funny jokes at that

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
pez said:
the point i was making, which has so obviously eluded you, is that jokes need not appear realisitc in order for them to be jokes, and funny jokes at that

but clearly if the joke doesnt make sense its shit

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
4 nuns were assigned to paint a room in a church. It was a really hot day and the nuns were getting really hot in those black clothes they wear so they opened a window and regularly took breaks in which they had a cool drink.

Later they heard a knock on the door....
'Who is it???',

The man who knocked replied, 'I'm the blind man'.
So, the nuns replied 'Ah yes we were expecting you as we were awaiting blinds to be installed and therefore wouldnt jump to the conclusion that you were in fact blind yourself.

So the Blind man came in and installed the blinds.

Then the Nuns, being nuns, had lesbian sex.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh and nuns wearing the ceremonial gown things to paint the church could be considered blasphemous.

Nuns/Monks still wear normal clothes from time to time...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
k9awya said:
Jose Antonio Reyes capped his full Arsenal debut with a winner in the Carling Cup semi-final. Unfortunately for the Spanish prodigy, it was an own goal to take Middlesbrough through to the final.

was a damn nice finish tbh :D

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
its well old and thats the worst version of it ive EVER seen, thats been deviated from a slightly funny one about 100 times.

I MEAN COME ON, NUNS? OH ITS HOT IN HERE LETS ALL GET NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!
no it wouldnt fucking happen, would it. EVER EVER EVER.

and omg "IM THE BLIND MAN" OHH YEAH HIM.. WE KNOW HIM (WHO THE FUCK IS HE? WE'RE NAKED LETS LET HIM IN ANYWAY.)
Did you go see LoTR? Did you enjoy it? It's fantasy.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
dont ever remember saying i liked reading it

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
You use exerpts of it in your sig, your avatar is one of the ring wraiths...yea, I can see how you hate it. :rolleyes:

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
dont ever remember saying i liked reading it

04:12_04] <k9elfe> i feel compelled to read it a lot cause i want to and not cause i said i would
[04:12_15] <k9elfe> and now the story is really interesting me

^^ you did say that, interesting = liking i would think. Besides why would you read a 1k page thick book, when you dont like it?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
How is interesting = liking? It isn't.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
yeah driwen, it was interesting but i didnt like it, i read it cause st said i couldnt do it.

sissyfoo: i dont have any lotr in my sig, just cause i did dont mean i like it.

reyes and peter andre are in my sig atm, i dont like them.

yes my avatar is the lord of the 9, his helm looks cool and is REAL !

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
yeah driwen, it was interesting but i didnt like it, i read it cause st said i couldnt do it.

if you find a book interesting, you enjoy reading it so you like it. How can it being an interesting read, not be something you enjoy doing.

Also you said that you are reading cause you want to and not cause you said you would (which imo means you arent reading it, because ST made you).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom