St00pid joke

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
why are you argueing with k9 like he would even understand the point you are making? :eek: like showing a dog why it's better to go to the bathroom for a shit rather then the garden!

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i understand, i just make every effort not to care for the point, thats what makes arguing with k9 so fun.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
i understand, i just make every effort not to care for the point, thats what makes arguing with k9 so fun.

you make an effort not to care, somehow that sounds messed up:p.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
K9 is quite possibly the true embodiment of contradiction.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
if he didn't keep pointing out that he didn't care then no one would notice and thats no fun is it?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
By not pointing it out people would think that he didn't care. By constantly making reference to his apathy he is kinda putting his lack of caring in question.

Not to mention, making a large effort to not care would indicate that if he didn't make the effort then he would care which implies that it does actually bother him on quite a few levels. ;)

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Nuked said:
why are you argueing with k9 like he would even understand the point you are making? :eek: like showing a dog why it's better to go to the bathroom for a shit rather then the garden!

Indeed :) (Nuked being the wise one)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
For the record I win. As no one tried to make a come back to my flawless arguements against Tisme's blatantly crap jokes.

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
For the record I win. As no one tried to make a come back to my flawless arguements against Tisme's blatantly crap jokes.

Yeah Blithering u win :clap: give urself a pat on the back :D

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
i dont care, you are stupid

end!

if you dont care, then you shouldnt have to do an effort not to care. Mentioning that you dont care might take an effort (but again mentioning that you dont care is again a little weird to me), but that isnt the same.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
whatever you typed: i dont care
you keep replying though :p. Which means that you do care enough to reply (either because you like to see me reply, or because you think you must answer, either way you do care).

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Damn Driwen, you figured him out.. like.. totally. Now you can be quiet, thx.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
ST^ said:

If you spent less time telling people to be quiet, maybe you'd have less posts than everyone you complain about.

Forums are a place for discussion, hence just telling people to shut up is out of place here.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
why must I be quiet? If he didnt care, it wouldnt matter if im quiet or not. Or I irritate you by my posting and frankly I dont really care, if I do that.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
TBH, i think i win, i made my point. and it was right. so close this thread. ban K9 and ST and lets

P A R T Y

:bazbeer:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i class that as "hell on earth",, not a prize

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I was hoping for vodka and martini! :p

/edit I was going to add something but I remembered my promise to Jupitus in the nick of time. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom