St Vitas' Dance

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
throdgrain said:
Xtro come play on our KEA server, its 217.65.149.4.28961 . The clan is chocka atm ,but come play anyway :)

Thanks for all the messages :)

I do actually play on KEA quite regularly, never use "Xtro" in CoD. For some reason I TOTALLY forgot it was your clan :) Its one of my fave servers.

I'm getting a lock up problem though that I'll post about in tech forum. Its PC related not CoD.

Hmm after BarrysSquad do I want to be in another clan with Yoni? Oh I think I could manage it :p Cheers Jup.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Hmm I dunno m8, its only been up a week or so and is only populated atm when we are there, and always plays Search & Destroy mode. That sound like it ?
What name do you use in-game?

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
lol no mate that sounds NOTHING like the server I am thinking of :)

Ooops.

I tend to use the nicks ImOnlySixDontShoot or BunnyBoiler ;)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I'd better talk to the old man then Xtro - talking of which he has just walked through the door we play together for fun on a Monday :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Xtro said:
lol no mate that sounds NOTHING like the server I am thinking of :)

Ooops.

I tend to use the nicks ImOnlySixDontShoot or BunnyBoiler ;)

Thought so :0 Anyway, the ip is like I said, cya there maybe .You can have the pleasure of playing on the same server as me leggy Will and even Mider, he who made such a charming entrance to the general forum today :)

JBP|

Part of the furniture
well ill have to get permission from the boss but i cant see any probs if anyone wants to join us in =WAR= for a laff and a frag and maybe a league (once ive found one worth joining)

do KEA play retrieval too or is it only S+D?

oh and yoni change that bloody avatar will you,xmas has long gone now :twak:

Will

/bin/su
We only play S&D so far, though I can't see the harm in a bit of Ret. for a change.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I so wanna be a wabbit :clap: I just wouldn't suit being a duck :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom