St. Patrick´s Day Schedule

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Untitled-1_3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

Sounds like my old days ;) Mine is going to be quiet and prolly on the borrow as I get paid tomorrow. Liverpool buzzes on this day as most of us have Irish roots ala potatoe famine. Pity I won't be able to go out. But i'll be having a few tins of Guinness that's for sure ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
WE ARE ENGLISH BUT LETS BE IRISH FOR A DAY

Already sick of the fuckers who've clogged up town atm :<.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Paddys day is so big cause most of the western world can trace their family back to the micks. I wish St Andrews Day was bigger but being at the end of November no-one can be bothered

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Always suprised Burns night never caught on down here, that is an epic excuse for a pissup if I ever saw one. :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
What better cause for a celebration than a celebrating the life of a womanising sexist oh who wrote some poems no-one really understands :)

I love Burns night its the first reason to party after the new year

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
What better cause for a celebration than a celebrating the life of a womanising sexist oh who wrote some poems no-one really understands :)

I love Burns night its the first reason to party after the new year

:cheers:

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Micks? I resent that! :p

Just getting ready to hit the beer now, dont get paid till friday so I've had to reign it in abit and start at 2 or 3 but its going to be a messy messy day!

Lá Naomh Padráig Shona Dóibh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom