St Georges Day!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Day where you constantly suicide and get your con back?

Ooooh, I went there! DAoC reference!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
how about a "yeayea we're just after another bank holiday so lets all fight over who's country this is and cry for the right to fly a flag one day a year day"

I heard on the radio this morning that St Edmond was originally englands saint, maybe St Blackadders day Oo

personally tbh I'd perfer a Britain Day where every sod who lives here just gets on for one freekin day and stops pissing and moaning about how shit this country is and actually sees the good bits (yes there are some) and accepts that this is now a country full of different people and cultures.

with street fairs where you can go and actually interact with all these "bloody immigrants" rather than just refering to them as a faceless menace you can all meet up and see that we're all humans (be that a good or bad thing i dont know) try some different national dishes and see different national costumes of all the people who live here together, don't detract from the St Georges thing but add to it.

Personally i know a lot of people who moan about "ooh we dont do enough to celebrate our culture" ask them what theyre doing for St G's day and they kind of shuffle about a bit and go "meh...ummm well, nothing specifically...." all this patriotic fury is then put in to perspective, if we got a national holiday for our saints day who would actually celebrate it because of the country and him?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I actually live by that saying, Toht ;o

It's a sound advice :D Used it since school days, when teacher threatened to tell my parents i smoked.

"Picture or it didn't happen b*tch!"

Without the b*tch part and with a teenager like squeky voice X)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Aye =D It's a great way to get out of stupid shit like that. =D

"You threatened to kill him!"
"Picture or it didn't happen"

xD

Everz

FH is my second home
how about a "yeayea we're just after another bank holiday so lets all fight over who's country this is and cry for the right to fly a flag one day a year day"

I heard on the radio this morning that St Edmond was originally englands saint, maybe St Blackadders day Oo

personally tbh I'd perfer a Britain Day where every sod who lives here just gets on for one freekin day and stops pissing and moaning about how shit this country is and actually sees the good bits (yes there are some) and accepts that this is now a country full of different people and cultures.

with street fairs where you can go and actually interact with all these "bloody immigrants" rather than just refering to them as a faceless menace you can all meet up and see that we're all humans (be that a good or bad thing i dont know) try some different national dishes and see different national costumes of all the people who live here together, don't detract from the St Georges thing but add to it.

Personally i know a lot of people who moan about "ooh we dont do enough to celebrate our culture" ask them what theyre doing for St G's day and they kind of shuffle about a bit and go "meh...ummm well, nothing specifically...." all this patriotic fury is then put in to perspective, if we got a national holiday for our saints day who would actually celebrate it because of the country and him?

but i think this country sucks just cos the weather is bs, i r teh moving to Miami

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom