Squirrels

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Are squirrels stupid ?

I watched our usual grey squirrel visitor bury a grape in the garden and then spend 10 minutes jumping head over tail with a pine cone in its paws.

grey%20squirrel.gif

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Its just a show for the cameras :p Arent we encouraged to kill one species of squirel? I can never remember what colour.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Squirrels rock.

I remember one dropping an acorn on my gf's head. He got a round of applause! ^^

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Could you do what the squirrel is doing? He is mocking your lack of athleticism!

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
The grey squirrel is the one that isn't native to our shores. The one that is ours is the red squirrel. A lot of animals aren't native to the U.K. like the rabbit or the mink.

Tilda

They're fucking irritating when they climb into your houses roof and scrabble about above your room when you're trying to sleep.
Shoot the fuckers :D

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
NEWSFLASH

Tilda was found dead this morning. Doctors said they have yet to determine the cause of death, however the insertion of a horrendous amount of nuts in several orifices probably didnt help.

Police are seeking a 4 inch tall rather furry looking man with a bushy tail in connection with the incident.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Police are seeking a 4 inch tall rather furry looking man with a bushy tail in connection with the incident.

Sounds like someone on this forum! :eek7:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
that description reminds me of my penis for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom