spyware

Barun

Loyal Freddie
atm using adware, and avast anti virus, but i keep getting a dialer trj which avast keeps blocking, gammagoblin or summin, anyone know a decent free one which should beable to remove it?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I don´t know a tool that helps, but if everything fails, you have to bite the bullet and google a lot. You´ll eventually find out the source file (which usually generates the actual trojan each time you´re booting your machine, so deleting the generated file doesn´t help.. at least that´s a common "trick") and be able to delete in manually.

If that fails.... reinstall your machine and stop surfing norty sites. ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Format c for the win!

Once you've got that stuff on your hard drive you'll be hard pressed to get rid of it all, the majority maybe, but rarely do you ever get rid of the whole thing.

Aside from Adaware and Spybot S&D I wouldnt bother with free AVG software.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Spyware Doctor is prolly the best spyware remover, but its not free. So you have to use your crackzor skills to haxxzor it.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Thats what i done and thats how i somehow got this thing

Do you have more than one drive or partition? If so, remove/format them all.

And again: google like a maniac and you´ll eventually find the source file and the required registry changes to get rid of this junk.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Some viruses can stay on the hard drive. if i ever re-format i always re-partition incase something is still hiding.

Maybe ask Gamah about the Gammagoblin message, i bet he sent it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom