he is some gay alb friar

and he plays hib too

i know hes a spy, what a knob :(

K

k9awya

Originally posted by Vireb
lol twat didnt ask what server :p

then what you said shouldnt have been said

as it never made a diff, we were talking about a hibernian exc guild chan.

you said i play hib.

fool.

H

Hit ^_^

or it was just oneone sittig there enjoying the view :p
think some ppl seems a bit paranoid sometimes. if we want to take the relic we just do it. no matter hibs/mids know of it.
imagin the whine if we did tho :>

E

err0r

Saw dozens of that kind of spy accounts near water beetles in Connla. They were all sitting low on health, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for that ''I'm just a n00b exping''- act.

Z

ztyx

Ah! Vireb the mighty friar who "camped" mmg in Hadrians the other day... I'm glad we were 2 vs 1 :)

I don't wish to face you alone - iiik

O

old.Nol

Wildfire is a realm spy, I pay him well for it(thanks to paypal.com)...so don't let his blowing kisses at me fool you...

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Duryn
If you want a real spy its this fecker, rogue class sat stealthed looking at pad in CS. Saw her one side, then the other side 45 mins later.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/vegy666/DAoC/spy.jpg

i saw her at Excalibur the day hibs were going for our relic too. was running around counting numbers.

so i did a /stick on her and yelled SPY COMMING TROUGH when whe was running around:p

and then later she had the nerve to ask me for 10G!!

B

bishibosh

your a bit of a dick he plays hib on prydwen :)

A

adari

Spy? whats a spy?

midmoron.jpg

K

Kagato.

<[LF]Vireb> i play hib aswell so shush

Hahahah Vireb a spy lol, as if, having to much fun fighting hib/mid tanks to spy.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by old.Second

i saw her at Excalibur the day hibs were going for our relic too. was running around counting numbers.

ummm, think she was counting your numbers so we could decide whether it will be lots of albs coming, many albs, loads of albs or a vast amount of albs?

I don't think anyone needs a realm spy to know that if you're discovered, a zerg is otw.

T

TheKiddy

Originally posted by adari
Spy? whats a spy?

midmoron.jpg

LOL, had the same sort of thing when i was in Gorge, grey con luri came out, attacked a mob so i unstealthed and started blowing kisses, i didnt kill her cos i dont gank greys but 5 mins later i had someone PM me saying thanks for not killing her

B

Bilf

Dammit... What you doing kissing other people?? :(

Y

yog-hurt

i kill grays... and anyone that doesnt is a mug imo..

when you click on the it says 'member of an enemy realm' thats all i need to kill someone, also killin an exper means they have to take the time to release come back etc, or ress and wait etc .. so i am delaying their lvling process, tbh i even let them get an exp death if i can.. much better.

thats about it tbh

A

adari

woot

woot, and i cant even remember who you are :|

O

old.Second

Originally posted by old.Nol

ummm, think she was counting your numbers so we could decide whether it will be lots of albs coming, many albs, loads of albs or a vast amount of albs?

I don't think anyone needs a realm spy to know that if you're discovered, a zerg is otw.

erm she was counting ALBS to see if the HIBs could break us=)

thats probably why they were staying at renaris=)

She was a lvl 1 briton rouge.

And dont come and say she was just looking around. why whould someone stay at lvl 1 for over 2 weeks unless you only use the char to spy with?

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by old.Second

erm she was counting ALBS to see if the HIBs could break us=)

thats probably why they were staying at renaris=)

She was a lvl 1 briton rouge.

And dont come and say she was just looking around. why whould someone stay at lvl 1 for over 2 weeks unless you only use the char to spy with?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- counting albs...she would need to be part of a new mathematical genius class because numbers don't go that high...

Hibernia doesn't need a spy to count how many people are coming to save the relic, we know there will be loads. If we had a spy, it would be to tell us when you are attempting a relic raid. That is the silliest reason for having a spy ever, once you're past 100, it makes no difference how many extras you bring, the game becomes unplayable anyway, and the guards do most of the killing.

There are obvious assumptions that can be made without the help of a realm spy.

/as Why are all these albs suiciding on the crim guards? = Albs know we are raiding

- next logical assumption, lots of albs inbound to relic.
- next logical assumption, lots of organised albs inbound for relic, because they get to practise quite a bit.
- next logical assumption, lots of albs popping inside of relic because they are logged there.
- next logical assumption, hurry the fuck up or we die and get no relic.

Any player stupid enough to log in to your portal keep to count your numbers, has got to be classed in the "thick" category. You are probably griefing a legitimate player.

P.S. How would I know what the fuck she is doing? I am not her mom.

E

elerand

Originally posted by yog-hurt
i kill grays... and anyone that doesnt is a mug imo..

when you click on the it says 'member of an enemy realm' thats all i need to kill someone, also killin an exper means they have to take the time to release come back etc, or ress and wait etc .. so i am delaying their lvling process, tbh i even let them get an exp death if i can.. much better.

thats about it tbh

Matter of personal preference, doesn't make anyone a mug.
Although it sounds like you're saying "anyone who doesn't do what I do and agree with me is <insert banality here>", who cares, take a long running jump off the cliffs of moher and see who follows :p

Personally I expect alb and mid to collapse from the weight of assasin classes, grp of 8 infs "lfg!" lol, actually when I played on alb/pryd the other day with my theurge and looked for a grp there were 5 infs lfg :)

I don't kill greys because I like to scare them by charging then dancing, fun fun fun, no challenge in greys, just rps and I'm no rp monkey. As for slowing the levelling process, people don't go to xp at the frontier (at least not in hib) because it's significantly better, they do it for a change because being cooped up in a dungeon drives you nuts! *wibble*
You gank em, they go back to their realm and carry on xping there, well done :) That showed em, they won't ever make 50 now! <laughs evilly...sighs>

O

old.Odysseus

Last time I was in uppland I killed a grey.
2 mins later this dude pm's me asking if I could plz stop killing him.
3 mins later he runs out from the gate, I kill him again.

ME SI EWUL!!!

F

Flimgoblin

kill the cross-realm spies ;)

of course some people have two accounts so they can play in all three realms... that's fair enough...

but if they're passing info? yick. I hate people like that.

Users who are viewing this thread