Spurs to sign Brown

mank!

Part of the furniture
Spurs snap up Brown

Must say I'm surprised for two reasons, the first being he hasn't been snapped up already and secondly that he's chosen Spurs despite supposed interest from Rangers, who no doubt would pay him more but he's obviously realised that the quality of football with the exception of Celtic and Rangers is shit.

He should be a good signing for Spurs as they lack anyone particularly creative in their rapidly ageing midfield and I'll find it particularly interesting to see how well he makes the step up from Division One considering the fact Barry Ferguson struggled to settle into Premiership football after spending season after season dominating in the Scottish Premier league, which is probably of a similar if not worse quality than Division One.

Anyway, I'm sure Jonaldo will have much to say on this :]

bigfoot

Fledgling Freddie
I think it could be a good buy for Spurs, although he does tend to get suspended a lot.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Am very happy about it, we desperately needed to boost our midfield as Poyet is just too old now and opposition players just walk past him with no challenge.

Not sure if Brown will be the answer as he's unproven at this level but he has been very good at First division football for a while and at a very cheap price it's not really a huge gamble. Hopefully by the time he makes his debut we'll have Simon Davies back fit again also and that will improve our midfield quite a bit.

S

Spuderoony

Thought you meant Wes Brown for a minute there. Had me panicking!

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Good player, wait until Spurs get their hands on him! Mwhahahaha he will be pants in 2 month! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom