Spot the Video

G

Can anyone remember the name of the video or the title of it, it starts off with a silver box that turns into a robot and does a dance, the music is dance music and thats really all i can remember, i am surer someone has hurt of it, and a linky would be good,

Thanks in advance

(it may have matchbox in the title)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
brooky - are you thinking of the car advert (ford I think) where the CAR turns into the dancing robot?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
If that it is then I can't remember the name but I'm sure it was in Beatmania (the psx game) ... I almost got a perfect on it. :D

G

No, its a music video done before the car advert, i am having an argument at work wit a bloke that called the car advert original, i said i had seen this video that was roughly the same (not a car tho, but sometghing that turns into a dancing robot)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I *think* I have what you're after on my hard drive at home. The car advert was Citroen I think.

If no one else can help, I'll have DSL in my flat in about a week so I can sort you out then. :)

G

ITS NOT THE CAR ADVERT

its a music video with a box that slowly turns into a robot that starts dancing to the music.

Miles before the car advert

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Hmmm I keep getting the Blur song in my head with the milk carton, but I know thats not what you mean Brooky.

Actually that milk carton was a real person in a costume, shrunk down in the video.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I think its the car advert you are on about Brooky. Citroen or Ford or something.

only joking, ain't got a clue.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
Was it released during mushroom season?

(*insert dancing text*)

Boum, bam-bam-bam-boum, bam-bam-bam-boum

:D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Bloody hell brooky, I was only pointing out that the car advert was Citroen and not Ford! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom