Spot the Alb!!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Epic is less common than oceanus tho.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Oooh, still got my epic in vault, pity I hate shields.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
need the winged helm for "the look" though, it's just not the same without it, and looks like yer beardless there too Kagato.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
It's patch day, so I'm working on your armsman template flim :p

Tilda

If you get really bored eggy, a reaver template like the one you send me, but with capped pie (or close to cap) would be nice :p :p
I have another entry for the competition soon :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
If you get really bored eggy, a reaver template like the one you send me, but with capped pie (or close to cap) would be nice :p :p
I have another entry for the competition soon :D

Ok, I'll be in #synergy.daoc if either of you wanna keep me company while I do these.

Páll

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Bonus - name
Bonus - almost full undyed set
Beard - 10
Harpy Cloak - 5
Losa flail - 25
ToA Rog x3 - 6
Oceanus BP - 5

xD

OMG tis me!

afaik all my armour is rog/oceanus apart from the sleeves which are rog stygia i think. lol. none of it is dyed either.
However, you lose points for the flail/whip doesn't matter which one, they're both 99% SC to cap quickness. lol.
so, ToA rog is x5 or something, but no points for flail/whip, but full points for undyed set ;)

:cheers:
Just activated Cycloptic shield btw....

Lieth

Fledgling Freddie
Heres mine;
Beard
harpy feathers
Oceanus chestpiece
Looks like ROG gloves, not sure
+Bonus for name
Not a winner, but ah well :p

Attachments

• Spot the Alb.JPG
    Spot the Alb.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 239

Lieth

Fledgling Freddie
We have a new high score!

Taken when we spotted Marchegiani at fins :p do we get bonus points for pall hugging him?

Attachments

• Spot the Alb.JPG
    Spot the Alb.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 237

Tilda

Lieth said:
We have a new high score!

Taken when we spotted Marchegiani at fins :p do we get bonus points for pall hugging him?
Eggy, imo new rule, that you can't submit photos of yourself.

Páll

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, shame theres no screenie of me actually huggin him as he we killin the mob. lol.
EDIT** i didn't take the photo by the way, it was Lieth. we stopped to say hi and /yell spot the alb :)

Tilda

New entry!

Bonus for 2h Pallys?

Attachments

• albspotting2.JPG
    albspotting2.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 257

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
kks got my entry here nerf march running off before i could get him in my pic tho :touch:

Attachments

• sshot030.jpg
    sshot030.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 261

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
kks got my entry here nerf march running off before i could get him in my pic tho :touch:

The idea of the game is to submit pictures of other albs, not take photos of your own incapibility to TOA a char.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
New entry!

Bonus for 2h Pallys?

Afraid I'm not even letting that sit as a Spot-the-alb.

Fair enough he has Harpy and Winged helm, but he also has a ML7 shield, sun sword, probably a .10 breastplate, and probably has a half decent TOA template.

Tilda

eggy said:
Afraid I'm not even letting that sit as a Spot-the-alb.

Fair enough he has Harpy and Winged helm, but he also has a ML7 shield, sun sword, probably a .10 breastplate, and probably has a half decent TOA template.
Arf!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
not really proper albs as they appear to have decent shields but still, I was just overwhelmed by the number of winged helms in PoC.... (and two oceanus hauberks!)

Attachments

• albs.jpg
    albs.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 225

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I have an avalonian cleric...

I've found by equiping battler and cyclops eye shield mids and hibs mistake me for an avalonian tank and ignore me as "no threat". I've found that this discuise works even better when I don't cast heal spells and attempt to melee stuff.. (although the group does tend to moan about this last bit.. maybe I need to group with flim more!)

If only I could find a way of including harpy feather cloak and winged helm in the template i'd win alb of the year for sure :eek6:

duran.3d

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, an alb fully dyed in black!!! never seen that before!!! ... well, except everyone else in that picture.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
mental note - don't manipulate images when half-asleep - think I managed to chop off the third winged hat one there, doh.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
A few brave albs came and defended their realm when grv were out rvring yesterday.. there was three of em infact but ppl doesnt respect my photography hobby enough, and broke mez :(

klicky

how high do I score eggy?

not working.... (maybe because im @ work anyway) but eggy cant reward you if you have the highest score.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
not working.... (maybe because im @ work anyway) but eggy cant reward you if you have the highest score.

no doesnt, I deleted post and will make new one when I get it to work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom