Spot the Alb!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
no marchegiani :(

but, one on the right has winged helm (undyed!), comedy beard, hfc, aten's shield, epic armour and a LSoA whip by the looks of it.

one on the left has hood up so probably not a winged hat (proper albs would have hood down if they had wings) but not only is there epic, hfc and aten's shield they have volcanus leggings with the standard dropped-dye colour.

Unfortunately we can't afford points for names (not sure what the name rules are anyway) as you can't see them. But a good score - Warder would be worth more than Guardian (but Guardian is better than Myrmidon).

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
Ahh well here it goes, for some reason the page wont be displayed if I make hyperlink of it, so just copy paste it to address bar ;)

http://www.nero.1go.dk/yes.jpg

two guardians is +20?

rate me!

hmmz still not working for me... but i tell you it might just aswell be the fact that im @ work.

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
hmmz still not working for me... but i tell you it might just aswell be the fact that im @ work.
Works if u copy paste it into your browser, dunno why it doesent work when u clicky

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
when it comes to albspotting, the alb doesnt decessarily have to come from albion :p

hmmmm...
well it not up to me to decide but i think it unfair norse have longer beards thus get more points imo.

its up to egg :p

[P.S: if you win...can i have the reward :D]

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
Heres another one, I forced him into attackmode for the artistic effect ;)

http://www.nero.1go.dk/win.jpg

I'm very sorry but this competition is limited to Albs only, as a) I don't know fook all about the various Mid drops, and b) it's called spot the Alb :p

The whole spirit of the Albion nation is newbness, I think Mids would find it hard to win.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
not really proper albs as they appear to have decent shields but still, I was just overwhelmed by the number of winged helms in PoC.... (and two oceanus hauberks!)

It's a good shot Flim, but sadly a few points: The Albs are dyed, ie they know how to use merchants. Also, one has Khaos - this shows he has zerg skills, or friends.

Not bad, and bonus for multiple Albs.

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
The only peeps who take the piss out of Harpy Cloak are those who haven't either used, or been on the receiving end, of the level 10 charge. Definetly one of the best lvl 10 arti abilities out there. ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Im charging now. No more screenies with me in. 1p seems a fair price, considering the prize you are all playing for ;)

Anyone taking a screenshot without my prior consent will be hearing from my solicitors.

Eggy Amaru & co

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
26c.jpg

630.jpg

random n00bs

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Half TOAed infils and a bunch of mid chars?

I think you may be retarded Jimmi.

Marc

FH is my second home
Aye, think Jimmi has missed the point by about 5 miles :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
A good shot, definitely a contender!!!!

Would have been a clear winner if Blazor didnt scare the 3rd same looking alb away :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Once my reaver is 50 he will need some farming-armour and I will most likely use 'all the stuff' for mega-points on him. Harpy is a good one; ofcourse LSoA (u cant get a better one for free!) and did all epics up till 45 so a good candidate for epic too :O

I will make a screenie of him once I completed all that crap; dont think I will get Atens Shield tho :(

Really cba doing an effort for such PoS arti without receiving XP :p

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
sry guys, was tired and drunk... and yes, I did miss the point :wub:

Tilda

New entry!

I love you Nastypally!

Attachments

• albspotting4.JPG
    albspotting4.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 197

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Puppet said:
Once my reaver is 50 he will need some farming-armour and I will most likely use 'all the stuff' for mega-points on him. Harpy is a good one; ofcourse LSoA (u cant get a better one for free!) and did all epics up till 45 so a good candidate for epic too :O

I will make a screenie of him once I completed all that crap; dont think I will get Atens Shield tho :(

Really cba doing an effort for such PoS arti without receiving XP :p

atens shield farming with a group = uber fun :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
wonder if we should do a "spot the l33t dude" post...

what would qualify?

One word guild name (preferably RvR guild), not sure on the equipment - and having them yelling "don't add ffs!" would be just super ;)

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
wonder if we should do a "spot the l33t dude" post...

what would qualify?

One word guild name (preferably RvR guild), not sure on the equipment - and having them yelling "don't add ffs!" would be just super ;)
That would lock out Synergy, Marche allways yells for help :eek7:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
StonyPony said:
That would lock out Synergy, Marche allways yells for help :eek7:

Incorrect. What he actually yells is either" ffs dont touch my hair", or " touch my shell suit and die" :)

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
I know this has probably finished by now but i saw this scene and just had to get a screeny.
sshot110.jpg

Thats 3 winged helms, 3 Harpy Feather Cloaks, 2 Sets of part epic, 1 Set of oceanus Armour, 1 Atens shield, 2 beards, SOA whip and probably other things people can point out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom