spot stealing =uber lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elomiem

today i was xping in cm at wee wee spot 2 with a friend
then comes along lamamylove and her bard bardoe
me and friend say pls go,we have spot but they say :" na,we want this spot as u only can pull 1 per pull each etc.. " we say : " so what,first come first server"
lama pet pulls whole room and leaves cause she got aggro hehe
later when i have the other spot with wolves and wee she comes along and steals it,really steals it(meaning i can't pull any longer)
and tells me to leave the spot pls..what behavior is this?
doesnt the time to lvl to 50 teach u enough that u dont do such things??
gonna post pics showing what they did
here they are,first link shows msges at first try to steal
second shows the second steal msges
first time
second

T

Tyka

they said there was 2 other spots that are not camped, was there not? and if they pull whole room was there not always 1 for you to pull solo ? just wondering not taking any sides.

E

Elomiem

no,they told me to leave their spot after they started pulling and i couldnt pull as (if there were any left) got caught in their pboe..
sorry that the links not working atm,gonna fix asap

T

Tyka

the links work fine just copy + paste, but i thought they said take 1 of the other 2 free spots, no ?

E

Elomiem

typing all from the conversations
first time :
Kede(was in lamas grp):wanna share?
me: we are 2 already
me:and u petpulling,so nope
kede: you should go do something ganked faster imo
kede:and leave this to the pro's
lamamylove:u can never clean this spot
me:lol
lama:u pull them one at a time
me:so
kede:we pull them all and kill them faster
me:eek:ur right,we were here first
lama:sad
me:first come first serve
ruebe(my friend at spot): prob is elo and me are 47 and 48,xp will be crap if u pull em all and we only get one
lama:u get it all wrong
me:these are gay to pierce and bow so they easy for us
lama:we didnt offer u to share em with us
lama:so u take whole spot pulling once a year
me:no,and we didnt offer to share so pls leave
lama:k
(lama pulls whole room)
me : ffs,u damn pboers always take spots!!
kede:nah mate hang on
(lama,bard and kede get wiped lol )

second time:(im at wolves now as i dont have bard longer for end/buff)
bardoe (the bard with lama,kede is gone now):??
me:take the other spot ffs!!!!
bard:why?
me:cause i am here,was here first!!
me:guys,pls,i said u could have other spot now,ffs,why u always take mine??
lama:u can have other spot
me:but i dont want any longer as i dont have bard now
me: so pls leaver here as im camping this one now..
lama:sad
lama:leave our spot pls
(she tells me to leave MY spot after she pulls)
me:lol,it's sad that a 50 needs to stealt spots,thought the time to reach 50 had though u something ..
bard:u godamn pull singles wtf do u need insta pop for
bard:u have 2 other spots left
me: why can't u got to other spot then?
bard: CUZ ITS NOT INSTA POP
me: lol
bard: but u prolly dont know what that means
me : and
lama: we need an insta pop for pet pull
me:lama,just cause u petpuller doesnt mean u can push soloers around and steal spots just cause we solo pull
me:that is sooooo lame
lama: now pls leave
me:i was here first
lama:didnt see u
me: i was sitting at end of tunnel (were u usualy sit when pulling these) cause i bow em down ffs
bard: just cuz were lame enough to take our kills (i killed one of their pulls) u dont get spot
lama:well,then u were sitting down way to far
lol,what is this shit,spots stealing is feckin lame
me: stfu u fecking uberlame pboer
lama: i dont understand hpow lame can u be to take whole spot while pulling once 5 min 1 mob and sucking
me: wouldnt need to steal if u wouldnt take all
me: u petpullers always think u can do what u want
lama: here i left u one
(i pull the one she leaves,but ofc it gets killed in here pboe)

after this i can't be botherd to talk to 2 such big lamers and i hope u people support me and say this was wrong of em

nbtw,the other 2 spots they were talking bout were abyss and second wee wee spot where i was first,the wee weee there were orange to me and the abyss to,so wouldnt do those without buffs/end/heal.. the wolves were yellow and easy)

T

TeniForTehWin

gg !!!!

GG !! j00 got pwned realise it, now im getting pl'd in a weery warm place by lamamylove the nicest enchanter in hib/exc you f00l ! pwn3d !

- gIVF mid/pry heelur / sm for 50 friar ! (50 warden inc)

E

Ensceptifica

Hard to judge people based on something like this. Sure spot stealing is lame, but it seems you peeps had been pissing eachother off for some time before this log starts, so kinda hard for an outsider to say who's in the wrong here.

There's often the problem of people who get wiped / leave to pick up someone and come back to find their spot camped, and still consider it theirs. People can try to be reasonable/kind, or they can get pissed. The 2 usually don't mix.

E

Elomiem

lol,look at the biggest pl n00b there is around (post before was from kadand)
hehe,all in guild aggre that it was a gain when u left,people like u (he's an alb btw)
are just a big annoyance to the rest of us..go back to alb and stop being here in hib,oh,and u can take lama with u..so u can continue to lick her boots..

E

Elomiem

nah,we hadnt been pissing eachother off before log..

B

Bardez

have big bard and KILL suxxor 50 lvl ench!!!
aoe lulabi RULEZ!

A

Amadon

shocking behaviour :eek:

but what can you do?

best to just avoid tossers like that imo

edit: or get a bard to ae lull as suggested above :clap:

T

TeniForTehWin

pwned

-- NIGGERIZED.COM -- HOPE THEY HAVENT NERFED SITE SONG SAYS IT ALL. HAI HO HAI HO. I CAN TAKE HER ALB : PL CLERIC YES YES, PL CLERIC YES YES YES YES !! PL CLERIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

bardoe

That guy is posting huge lies there.. first of all im not *her bard* second of all,when we got to that spot, it was clear, there was absolutely nobody there, abysmals were camped, miners-second wees were free for him to pull..but no, he had to have our insta pop spot, so we told him he has 2 other spots to pull from and he pulls single mobs so he doesnt need the insta pop as much as we do, no , he didnt give up, and something he didnt mention, while we were pulling, he started hitting our mobs on the pet(oh and thats not lame?)and then spamming us emotes. stuff he didnt show in screenshots.you people better see the whole picture or ask for alot more screenshots before u go believeing anything especially lamers whining over spots.

C

Cadire

All involved go and have a nice sit in the sun, have a drink, then continue via PM if you really feel up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom