TV Sporting dilemma

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hey folks - any of you know how quickly Channel 4 get shows up to watch online after broadcast? I have the T20 final and the Bahrain GP to watch on Sunday and they conflict....

/modern issues

Cheers!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hey folks - any of you know how quickly Channel 4 get shows up to watch online after broadcast? I have the T20 final and the Bahrain GP to watch on Sunday and they conflict....

/modern issues

Cheers!

I think it's usually about 10 minutes after it's finished...

It depends though, I know the iPlayer is quite unreliable and sometimes it takes forever. I've watched somethings on 4OD (Or wtf its called now) but yeah, it's not long :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

/modern issues

Cheers!
Get tivo man. So 20th century.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

/modern issues

Cheers!

Will the F1 be on 4OD? Sometimes have weird rights issues with sport

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I believe it will, but you're correct it can be dodgy. I did actually just order myself a TiVo... BBC online catchup / replay is vastly superior and now F1 is on 4 I think it's wise ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom