Spiritmasters - Advice please

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I'd really like to make a little Spiritmaster, mostly for battlegrounds which is why I really want to know if there is any way of soloing with suppression spec. I can't see how which would mean I'd have to find groups (not that easy sub 30 just now) or go summoning spec.

Any tips/advice? or should I just forget it and roll yet another runecarver? :p

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
3xPBAE is usually enough to kill a spirit weak mobs (I believe I exped in Muspelheim with mine at lvl20->). Tank with pet and wait till mob hits it and start spamming PBAE :p Even if pet doesn't intercept you should have enough time for 2xPBAE and QC PBAE. Keep in mind that Str/Con debuff will make you hit harder. Not the fastest soloer but worked fine for me.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Find a nice spot - preferably with neutral mobs (yellow/orange con). Use your pet to pull them (send it too attack, then switch it to passive so it runs back). Once its back you can either let it bash the mob/mobs a little longer or just pop your str/con debuff and PB 'till they're dead

To start with i'd only recommend pulling one at a time. Atleast untill you get the hang of it (its pretty easy to do), then work your way up. 2-3 is good if the mobs are orange/yellow but if in my case your too lazy to bother finding a good spot and are surrounded by blues try pulling 5-6 at the same time, pets HP goes down pretty fast but its moderatly good fun and the XP isn't so bad you could complain about it :)

Alternatly you could go Summ spec, but thats not really much fun (unless standing perfectly still unable to cast/move while your pet gets the crap kicks out of him is your idea of a good time anyway :))

Dark is supposedly good for levelling, but i've got no experience with that so I can't say.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
ah cheers guys will give it a go, if anyone else has tips feel free to post!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Or, you could go roll an enchanter which can do everything a pbaoe SM can do + more ;)

Helme

Resident Freddy
If its for BG's i would recommed an Darkness SM. Got one myself really fun to level and play, still got memorys from when infi's jump me i send pet after them and start lifetap. And Muspelheim is a uncamped BG alt leveling heaven as already mentioned.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
Thegreatest said:
Or, you could go roll an enchanter which can do everything a pbaoe SM can do + more ;)
heh he's right

<- playing on camlann as chanter, exp mostly at quiet spots with aggro yello/oras, pull 3-5 with focus, wait till pet at 20% and kill the mobs with 1 pbaoe :D then cast new pet and use mcl, and repeat :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Dark, a solo spec, fun to play imo, always finish a fight with 100% health almost, but also means no groups hardly, can only kill single targets tho.

Sup, nice solo and in group, I'd advise to this line if you where wanting to lvl fast, get must fun out of the class, rocks if you have a pac healer with you.

Sum, needs a high lvl pox and a seer to heal pet, so not quite a solo spec, and you'll find it hard to find groups with lack of nuking ability(only unspeced dark baseline DD), go this if you want to duo with a healer up to 50, as mana drain on the focus is alot.

Pet intercept fortehwin tho ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom