spiritmaster help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aldoran

hi,

i'm working on a spiritmaster on pryd now,only problem is i dont know how to specc her.:(

plz give me some good speccs and explain why :)

thx

Morian

M

~Mobius~

Supp whenever the last pbae is (Think its 49?), rest dark.

N

Nonnier

go 47 dark rest summ, so mid gets a third resser

O

Old Nicodemus

Hiya Aldoran..

It depends on how you want to play your Sm..

There are a number of ways to spec and all work.. but for different reasons..

The Darkmaster

This Sm specc focuses on speccing darkness up to a high level, Usually up to the point where you get your last lifetap. A powerful single target nuker that has the ability to be a backup mezzer. You get a couple of useful debuffs that will help other casters. With the left over points you can either have a weak suppresion line or stick it into the summoning line to have a pet that can be a bit of a handful.. oh.. and you can get a rezz spell too :)

The Suppresor

Not a type of terminator but the "Uber" Pbaoer in the game.. yeah you can almost hear the Chanters crying... This spec gives you the most powerful point blank nuke in the game. Lots of potential for a deathspam with your name all over it.. however with this baby you are a bit of a one trick pony. The best nuke is high at the spec level end. It doesn't leave much to play with in the other lines. Gives the "uber" nuke and a very handy single target mezz, good debuffs and the mental skill of an amoeba. Get used to pushing one button.. repetitively. Very good at keep defences and Albion BBQs.. oh.. and will get you groups like no tomorrow.. sit back and watch the xp flow.

The Summoner

Does exactly what it says on the tin... spec high in this line and you'll have a pet that can take down Wretch of Winters.. with a little help from a friendly pet healer.. not bad really for a pet class ;) This is possibly the most fun aspect to play if you don't want to be one of the in crowd.. won't get you many groups though. Fantastic cash farmer.

The Jack of all Trades

Spec to 42 in one line and you can spec quite high in another.. doens't make you the most powerful char in the game..but it could give you the most satisfaction. Lots of tricks to play with, lots of ways to save a group in PvE.. and sometimes in RvR too. This will give you a challenge... but if you want to nuke the snot out of people this isn't the spec for you.

There we go.. a little help.. in the end the spec is all yours.. play it the way you want to.. you can't really go wrong.. especially since you can respecc at 20 and 40 ;)

Good Luck and have fun!

A

Aldoran

thx

Thx nico very helpfull!:)

think ill try suppresion for deathspam and good exp :d

if i dont like it can always pick summoning

thx again :)

any idea for a race now?:D

O

Old Nicodemus

Kobold for quickness, dex and the cute "Awwwwww" factor... all the norse girls like to bath a kobbie ;) You don't tend to stand out so much.

Norse for hit points and a tad more strength... what they lack in dex and quick they make up for in more con and str. However Norse look the mutts nuts in the epic armour compared to the Kobolds ;) You do tend to have a big neon sign following you if you are a norse though.. "GANK HERE FOR FREE RP"

A

Aldoran

hm

tough choice

but i flipped a coin and it was norse :D

now i run the lands of mid as

Cathulina Bloodrose lvl 20 suppresion sm :)

thx to all for helping me,closing thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread