Spidey 2

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Did anyone else see the trailer for this? Looked absolutly amazing.

I was sorely dissapointed with the first at the cinema, it was alright, just not all it was hyped to be. however I got it on DVD this xmas and am converted, it gets better on repeated viewings. Cannot wait for the next installment, should be very good.

Quige

Fledgling Freddie
I did, though it was horribly small and low res. I was pleasantly suprised to see Doc Octopus will be the bad guy. For a while I thought it was going to be that 'Stilt Guy', though I think he was one of someone elses bad guy roster :) (Daredevil?)

The scene with the car smashing through the window, and PP's spider sense reaction/avoidance was pretty cool, me thought.

Anyone know if it can be downloaded 640x480 anywhere?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I saw it before ROTK in the cinema, the car smashing bit was very good.

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't seen the trailer yet but you guys made me curious so gonna browse the web for it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thing is, I find it really easy to kill spiders. If I was a super-evil tyrant, I'd just wait until Spiderman was having a bath, and then let the water out. He'd have no chance.

Astfgl

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Thing is, I find it really easy to kill spiders. If I was a super-evil tyrant, I'd just wait until Spiderman was having a bath, and then let the water out. He'd have no chance.

Haha!

Never thought of it like that. Although my preference would just be to walk around permanently armed with a can of hair spray/gel and stick him to the bloomin' wall!

Oh, and yes, I did like the trailer. Looks like it could be a cracker, and Doc Oc does look really good.

I do hope it's better than the first, as that really let me down.

Cfur

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, I really liked the first and the new trailer looks great. Doc Octopus looked a little cheesy at times, I just hope they don't mess up. Spiderman was the only film out of all the other comic films (Hulk, DareDevil, X-Men) that didn't make me cringe with the cheesyness of the acting.

... "just one kiss" ... *HUGE FLYING CAR OMG*

:D:D:D

Astfgl

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I suppose you are right on the acting respect there. Some of it was quite awful in the others, although overall I thought that DD was probably the better film. It was a lot darker and more broody, which I like.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Bah!

Venom and Carnage are the best spiderman bad guys.
But Dr Octavius is an above average evil man.

Come on, if you seen someone with 8 robot arms you can tell they have evil intentions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom