Rant Spiders!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
What the fuck are all the spiders playing at?

You just don't see them anymore, you don't see them doing what they should be. I saw 2 last night, one on our iron and the other on our blinds. They were just sitting there doing fuck all, FUCK ALL !!!

Meanwhile the place is over run with flys and other such annoying insects, yes I did buy an electric fly swatter and I do enjoy hearing flys explode BUT THAT ISN'T MY JOB!!!!!!

Spiders nowadays just seem bloody idle, when I were a kid they were everywhere killing and eating buzzing things.

Come on spiders sort your shit out.

Wankers!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Itsy bitsy spider went up the water bong.
High went the spider, thought it was very strong.
Out came the flys and such, taunting spiders pain.
Itsy bitsy spider, couldn't be arsed again.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I used to have an air-soft pistol for shooting spiders, but it broke :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I love spiders. They eat flies, wasps, dogs and lots of other things that I dislike :)

Trem

I also love spiders, they are about the coolest insect ever.

But being cool does not mean they have the right to lounge around all day doing nothing.

They are getting more and more like professional footballers/students by the day :eek:

Gray

FH is my second home
They seem to be keeping my car protected in a thin veil of webbing. Bastards.

I hate spiders, although if they stay out of my way i appreciate the job that they do, albeit i havent seen any "big" spiders over the past few weeks.

Wasps on the ither hand, mum said she threw some bird food out to the garden last night and a friggin load of wasps started going crazy. Hope there isnt a nest or anything down there!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I used to have an air-soft pistol for shooting spiders, but it broke :(

Blame throd: he's killed all the fuckers which in turn means we're overrun with flies, which he can't shoot.

CHEERS THROD YOU FUCKING RACIST MURDERER

:D

Uara

Part of the furniture
I love spiders they're fucking ace. I remember watching a spider actually do some work, a butterfly flew into the web and no matter how much it struggled it got wrapped up into a tiny little ball, utter brilliance

Trem

Blame throd: he's killed all the fuckers which in turn means we're overrun with flies, which he can't shoot.

CHEERS THROD YOU FUCKING RACIST MURDERER

Funny you should say that. I have always blamed throd.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
for anything! he's the Type O Negative of FH :) Ofc, once apon a time everyone used to blame Durz, but he's left us for pastures new :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I love spiders they're fucking ace. I remember watching a spider actually do some work, a butterfly flew into the web and no matter how much it struggled it got wrapped up into a tiny little ball, utter brilliance

See evil bloody spiders...butterflies dont deserve to be caught in webs!

Gil

Can't get enough of FH
What the fuck are all the spiders playing at?

You just don't see them anymore, you don't see them doing what they should be. I saw 2 last night, one on our iron and the other on our blinds. They were just sitting there doing fuck all, FUCK ALL !!!

Meanwhile the place is over run with flys and other such annoying insects, yes I did buy an electric fly swatter and I do enjoy hearing flys explode BUT THAT ISN'T MY JOB!!!!!!

Spiders nowadays just seem bloody idle, when I were a kid they were everywhere killing and eating buzzing things.

Come on spiders sort your shit out.

Wankers!

You left their webs intact? Gives a room ambiance, and an excuse not to dust :)

Arachnophilia ftw :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom