Spiderman 3

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Omg... it was crap :(
It had cool moments but they padded the movie out with tripe :/

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
1 and 2 were crap imo, too much of a love story. Also Toby Maguire is so unconvinsing as Peter Park

Corran

Part of the furniture
Going to see it in a little while. Not holding out high hopes for it as is but hoping that it at least an improvement on the previous ones. Make it a point of note to go see ever comic based film but to be honest in the whole they are a huge disappointment. Ah well. Hear this one drags on too long but we'll see

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not planning on seeing it. I wanna see Terabithia in preference to Spidie3.

I enjoyed S1 and S2 from the villains perspective. I though Willem Dafoe will very funny as the Green Goblin.

Although its gotta be said that the best villain actor performance IMO was Alan Rickman's Sherrif of Nottingham in Prince of Thieves

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I saw it tuesday, I actuelly fell asleep at the end..

what a waste of money ffs and fuck emo spidy

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Dont plan on seeing it (paying for it that is ;P). not worth the cash. none of the spiderman movies have realy. might check hulk 2 when it comes tho :wij:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
The only decent movie to have been converted from a comic book is Sin City. Rest is a load of cack

Sorin

Banned
Yeah, it was crap.
It had its moments but to long between em.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Although its gotta be said that the best villain actor performance IMO was Alan Rickman's Sherrif of Nottingham in Prince of Thieves

Mmmm. He was good in the Die Hard films too mind you.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i was hoping for some serious venom action, when he wast here he was cool though... shit movie, some cool scenes but so much shitty love whine + emo spidey

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Dont go to the cinema to see this. Waste of money, it's actually fucking terrible.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Going with some people from work this Thursday, been planned for a while so cant really pull out...... I'll take a pillow tho.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Ending totally ruined the movie, rest I liked.

o_o It wasn't a waste of time, granted the ending was shit but it wasn't a bad movie. Compared to the comics maybe it wasn't up to scratch but none the less it was a good movie.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Yet another poor adaption of the spidey story.

And what the fuck was that shitty 10minutes worth of him walking down the street like a prick! It was stupid things like that which dragged the film on longer then it needed to be and made it a joke instead of a decent film.

The sfx were great, the story not so. And still dont like toby playing spidy, he just has a "gay" vibe! :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
I have to agree with most in here.. some really good action bits n stuff.. but IMO they go OTT with the love storyline of the film. :(

also watched The Condemned last night.. i didnt think that was much good either :( but for a WWF film i guess u cant expect an awesome film.. had a great plot for the movie also .. shame they didnt/couldnt do more with it. ;(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
some films are just crap on the big screen because your sat there steaming and thinking "I spent £15 to watch this???!!" if a movie lookes slightly Oo i get it on dvd then at least if its crap its only a couple of bucks lol so you dont want to commit homicide afterwards.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
@Got: Was referencing certain parts of the film as a 'waste of time' (Bits mentioned here already) - They should of used the bits that wern't needed to actually finish the trioligy properly.

@Others: Won't be buying this on DvD, didn't buy the other film. Am just happy we didn't go and see it in IMax.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Venom=worth the cash.

Topher really did the part justice, gotta love it.

Shame these are PG13 so i doubt HIGHLY that the very best of best, in other words Carnage, will be showing up...shame really.

It was a spideymovie, actually VERY(too much so) loyal to the comics, in a sense that it's 10 pages of love and drama and 2 pages of smackaroo.

Too few one liners.

I wouldn't say it's a waste of cash, parts dragged, too much loveydove, action was topnotch and venom saved the day(though yes, too little of that bugger).

Tilda

Lets remember to use [ spoiler ] boxes when giving away plot points, however minor you might feel they are.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lets remember to use [ spoiler ] boxes when giving away plot points, however minor you might feel they are.

Well yes, that wasn't actually a reference to the plot, but can see how it could be seen as such.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Yeah i understood it to mean he saved the day in regards to the film being crap :)
I'd agree, Venom was the only good part of the film but he was barely in it, and he should of just killed spiderman, would of been the only way to make the film worthwhile imo, fuck the comics :p although sandman was pretty good, quite cool seeing his face get mashed up by trains and shit but then he didnt really do anything. kind of annoying how when he was smacking spidey with tonnes and tonnes of solid sand it had pretty much no effect. wont even go into the crappy love story and his emo fringe and dancing around the street like a tit. that was just god awful :/

Ezteq

Queen of OT
man i wish i really wish they'd make a movie of Preacher: Hugh Jackman as Jesse, colin farrel as cassidy (i dont think he could f*** that part up) and Bridget Fonda as Tulip! yus!!

aw man someone make it pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease *big smile*

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
"I spent £15 to watch this???!!"

jesus what cinema do you goto? the hilton-deluxe? :eek: most expensive round here is about £6.50, but i usually just wait till orange wednesdays and split the cost. that way it doesnt matter how shit the film is.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I agree it was crap £17 to take the family, the emo spiderman bits were ok but that was about it.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I thought it was good, and so did the others I watched it with (2 other guys).

Though I agree it was a bit too much love in the story.

PS: How come everybody is hating the "trip" he had on the street? I was laughing together with the whole crowd :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
I thought it was good, and so did the others I watched it with (2 other guys).

Though I agree it was a bit too much love in the story.

PS: How come everybody is hating the "trip" he had on the street? I was laughing together with the whole crowd :p

It was fine for the first 30seconds, not the other nine and a half minutes :p At that point it went from funny to cheesy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom