Spellcrafting request

erplore

Fledgling Freddie
Just wandering if there are any spellcrafters out there that could do me a set of 99% SC chain armour?

What rough kind of price are we taking about for a 50% overcharged set with perhaps a proc or two included?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
The highest overcharge you can do is 30% - or 5.5 points,

If you have 99% chain assuming this is AF102 then you have 28 points to imbue, or 33.5 with a 30% overcharge.

When i spellcrafted the going rate was 300g per item for that, but times change and I no longer have a SC'er. Ohh and procs need to be done by an alchemist, spellcrafter only puts stats onto items

You may also be better off asking in the crafting forums

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Poke me ingame... i charge 300-350g for oc per item... i can do the procs too.

Mostly online as Cabbina or Gizmo

Cheerz

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Gizmo said:
Legendary Everything now working from House 203 in Middleham/Riland.

The crafting is strong within this one :) nice achievement tho

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
I usually charge cost of materials plus a fee. I often get complaints that this is a fiddly system compared with a fixed rate of 300g an item, but the complaints tend to stop when people hear the final price. Nearly always works out much cheaper than 300g per item, especially where luck with drops is good and the item might only cost 100g to make. Estimates are hard to give, as it depends so much on the size of gems used in the template - the bigger, the more expensive. Steer away from tier 9 and 10 gems (flawless and perfect) if you want to keep the cost down.

Rough estimate for 6 - 8 x 33.5/28 items would be 1.5 to 2p, depending on the gem sizes & luck. Worth noting, however, that if you drop your utility to 33.0/28 or 32.5/28, it gets much much cheaper.

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
erplore said:
Just wandering if there are any spellcrafters out there that could do me a set of 99% SC chain armour?

What rough kind of price are we taking about for a 50% overcharged set with perhaps a proc or two included?

<- lgm sc, just pm me on one of my alts if ya need something done , Blouse, bbq, mayday, Itah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom