Spell crafting on leather armor

A

armitege

I have just come back to this game after a year and discovered this whole thing of being able to set your own stats on armor.

1) Is it possible to craft spells onto leather armor as i have only seen ppl putting them onto plate.

2) Anybody out there who might want to meet up so i can purchase some?

3) Doesnt spell crafting make getting any drops of armor at all completely pointless? What does everyone think?

From Armitege Shanks, n00b 43 friar

K

katt!

1 yes
2 go to cd, always people selling stuff there
3 99% of it

O

old.LandShark

1) Any crafted armour or weapon (including bows, staves, everything) can be spellcrafted and almost any crafted item can take an alchemy proc or charge. Certainly all weaps and armour can.

2) Go to Caer Diogel, as Katt said. If you don't have Shrouded Isles... well, what can I say, get it ;) Cheap and well worth it, really. If you don't have it you can basically forget about hitting 50 (lyonesse, where you'd've expected to level a year ago, is now a ghost town) and you're missing out on some truly good loot... also 90% of highlevel crafters hang in Diogel now instead of mucking about with Cornwall or the Merchant keep.

3) Yes, pretty-much. There's always uber armour drops from the SI dungeons... but beyond that almost nothing has good quality or good enough stats.

Oh, and you forgot to ask 4) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom