Speedup

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
eble said:
I was round Behn 1 attackin mids on my ranger, I did kill a grey, was one operatin oil and siege from what I remember.

When you use rapid fire it hard to stop targeting when target is grey, wanted to see the dmg anyway was a low 480 per shot in anycase using fools bow.

Regards

Eble

I usually stay the hell away from oil since you risk being hit by siege there, which will consistantly oneshot me. I was sitting on a treb for most of that fight though ;)

Vast majority of archers hit me for ~240 regular shot without crits or dmg adds, which means 2 arrows kill me once bt is gone. A decent amount of them hit me for just around 500, which is a 1shot (445 hp unbuffed), I dunno if this is crit or crit shot (though 99% of the times I'm moving as soon as my bt breaks). Very rarely I'll get hit for around 400, but every single time that's happened so far, I've had that annoying dot proc on me also, which kills me (volley maybe?) :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Thrice ThidAlt said:
but every single time that's happened so far, I've had that annoying dot proc on me also, which kills me (volley maybe?) :p

its fools bow proc

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
I know, I was thinking the 400 dmg ones was maybe volley.. Since every time I get hit by one of those, I've died from 2nd or 3rd tick of proc instead of a followup arrow ;)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Inner you certainaly won the best-spirit-and-attitude in game award. :worthy: wish there were more like you arund. if i meet you i will try put Knatte (my sorc duo partner) on hold, though he is trigger happy, and just hug n kiss you instead :cheers:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I find it lame to gank greycons. I actually never touched a grey enemy, or well it happened once, but that was by accident.
Sure he should play a BG and all, but if a level 24 takes a trip to frontiers, regardless the circumstances (Blabla low level go into BG!), he shouldn't be harmed.
It's simply lame, it's no challenge at all, the only purpose it serves is to piss a poor lowbie off.
Doesn't really surprise me that you agree with that attidude Sara, after all you're just a fag who stands around with his DIbot and camps areas.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Mazzaca said:
I find it lame to gank greycons. I actually never touched a grey enemy, or well it happened once, but that was by accident.
Sure he should play a BG and all, but if a level 24 takes a trip to frontiers, regardless the circumstances (Blabla low level go into BG!), he shouldn't be harmed.
It's simply lame, it's no challenge at all, the only purpose it serves is to piss a poor lowbie off.
Doesn't really surprise me that you agree with that attidude Sara, after all you're just a fag who stands around with his DIbot and camps areas.

If you're running solo and so are they then yes, I'd tend to agree with you but leaving a grey con who is aeing your support during a potentially balanced FG fight is plain silly :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On the other hand, even a greycon L24 enemy will be able to interrupt support in a FG fight. ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
getting a nice 1k+ dmg crit on greycon scout trying to leech is just beautiful :)

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:

Oh but I fully expect people to kill me. Despite what most people think, it can be rather nasty having a nosy lvl 24 hanging around.. I report intel to /bg, interrupt support/casters whenever I can (though if I stumble across an even fg:fg I won't leech), am getting quite proficiant setting good a good gt, and you won't find a more dedicated treb/pali user than me, since there's really not much else I can do to get rp in sieges ^_^

I actually find myself making a bit of a difference for my side in most fights where I don't get instaganked. Which is why instaganking me is the smart thing to do.

Beltorak said:
Inner you certainaly won the best-spirit-and-attitude in game award. :worthy: wish there were more like you arund. if i meet you i will try put Knatte (my sorc duo partner) on hold, though he is trigger happy, and just hug n kiss you instead :cheers:

Appreciate that, but you might wanna make sure I'm not around when you find other enemies hehe. Or maybe not, I'm usually careful not to go for pet users, for obvious reasons ;)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
getting a nice 1k+ dmg crit on greycon scout trying to leech is just beautiful :)

Getting a 1k dmg crit hit on any leeching scout is just as nice =) Specially if u kill him :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Thrice ThidAlt said:
No, only if you're 36+ (or is it 37?). Below that you are grey ;)

Ask anyone who plays Camlann, the lvl you turn yellow to 50 instead of grey is nightmare lvl since 50s will see you as a threat, but you're really not :)
Won't turn yellow on camlann till 46.

Sara

Fledgling Freddie
not gonna apologise for using a clerics RA's mazaca sorry :kissit:

dont think i need to bother the lameness of wizards compared to Sm's :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom