Speedup

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
RoFL. This how a rr5 mincer gets rp? :clap:

Not whining. I was flat on the floor laughing when the FZ hit me. You just gotta wonder.. Why even bother? lol.

How many rp did I give? :worthy:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
fz'ing greycon off boats ? ;P with that idiotic 2 min recast on fz its up almost all the time anyways thats probably why he bothered ;p

Sara

Fledgling Freddie
tbh grey killin is always fun :) if your gonna be in an rvr area expect to be killed and quit whining bout it

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sara said:
tbh grey killin is always fun :) if your gonna be in an rvr area expect to be killed and quit whining bout it

maybe start reading what he actually wrote ~~

Sara

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
maybe start reading what he actually wrote ~~

yes and? he was complainin that a RR5 mincer killed him and the fact he was grey so wud give little rps i dont see your point tbh

Payron

Fledgling Freddie
well.. tbh, you dont see that its a gray con you have killed until he is dead... you are yelow con to him m8..

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
Sara said:
yes and? he was complainin that a RR5 mincer killed him and the fact he was grey so wud give little rps i dont see your point tbh

Nono, you got it all wrong. Firstly, I wasn't complaining. I get 1shot 30 times a day, easy. I don't mind, it's part of the fun. I don't care who kills me, I laugh it off and port back :D

Some albs were camping brynja, I got a good chance to aedd their support (which amounts to interrupts, nothing more.. I do ~40dmg a shot to capped resist 50s).. And a rr11 ranger keeled me. That was fun, out of all those targets, he picks liddul me :clap:

Same thing with Speedup. What a giggle. Especially since I wasn't expecting it to happen, EVER. That's mainly why I posted this thread, because I was so surprised. Honestly I can understand FZing people who will be a good fight off a boat. Even though it technically is bug abusing. But I honestly didn't care about that when it happened, was far too busy laughing :D

And regarding the rp.. I give very few rp to match the very small threat I am. Which is as it should be. I only asked because I was curious and genuinely want to know. I could just as well have asked one of the many archers who've 1shot me over tha past few days :worthy:

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
Payron said:
well.. tbh, you dont see that its a gray con you have killed until he is dead... you are yelow con to him m8..

No, only if you're 36+ (or is it 37?). Below that you are grey ;)

Ask anyone who plays Camlann, the lvl you turn yellow to 50 instead of grey is nightmare lvl since 50s will see you as a threat, but you're really not :)

Kais

Banned
Thrice ThidAlt said:
No, only if you're 36+ (or is it 37?). Below that you are grey ;)

Ask anyone who plays Camlann, the lvl you turn yellow to 50 instead of grey is nightmare lvl since 50s will see you as a threat, but you're really not :)

on camlann you con green to 50's at 36..

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
Oh. Wouldn't know, ages since I played there (and only ever got to 28 hehe) - but yeah, lvl 36 is where the real pain starts.

Anyways, bad example. Fact remains that anything lower than 36 cons grey on this server even before you kill it :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Thrice ThidAlt said:
Nono, you got it all wrong. Firstly, I wasn't complaining. I get 1shot 30 times a day, easy. I don't mind, it's part of the fun. I don't care who kills me, I laugh it off and port back :D

Some albs were camping brynja, I got a good chance to aedd their support (which amounts to interrupts, nothing more.. I do ~40dmg a shot to capped resist 50s).. And a rr11 ranger keeled me. That was fun, out of all those targets, he picks liddul me :clap:

Just think for a minute. If you were to see a load of enemies on a bridge and you had the choice to either kill the person who is interupting your realm mates OR slightly dmg another support char, which would you choose...

I personally am not a stealth char and hate most of them purely because they unbalance some potentially balanced fights but still I can see why they do some things which they do.

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Just think for a minute. If you were to see a load of enemies on a bridge and you had the choice to either kill the person who is interupting your realm mates OR slightly dmg another support char, which would you choose...

Reread my post. Or here, I'll help..

Key words: Albs. Ranger. :wub:

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
fz'ing greycon off boats ? ;P with that idiotic 2 min recast on fz its up almost all the time anyways thats probably why he bothered ;p

Your prob right stupid timer on fz

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Thrice ThidAlt said:
Reread my post. Or here, I'll help..

Key words: Albs. Ranger. :wub:

You didn't say which realm they were attacking at the time though :D

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
lol@ur last name inner :D

It's funny, and true!

kirennia said:
You didn't say which realm they were attacking at the time though :D

Well.. If it was albs and hibs fighting, I probably wouldn't have been there (or rather, be dead already) :clap:

Albs were camping bridge, mids were trying to zer.. Rather, liberate their landmark, ranger (can't even remember name now, just saw Lurikeen Invader when he melee 1shot me instead of use bow because I climbed up to his hideout hehe) went for me instead of one of the juicy yellowcons. Almost felt honored :cheers:

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
go bg mate instead of try to leech rps and QQ when u get killed.

majik

Banned
This is what I do to grey cons:

sshot274.jpg

speedup

Fledgling Freddie
Thrice ThidAlt said:
RoFL. This how a rr5 mincer gets rp? :clap:

Not whining. I was flat on the floor laughing when the FZ hit me. You just gotta wonder.. Why even bother? lol.

How many rp did I give? :worthy:
imo u gave 8rps m8 was not the rp,s come on was shear boradom tbh and i saw u on boat so i fz you aye laughing too and i couldnt resist using a dd on you was wrong mybe but at then end of day Alll Fairs in Love War plus u was in big boys rvr so u paid the price sorry no hard feelings m8 :wub:

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
go bg mate instead of try to leech rps and QQ when u get killed.

So clueless. Show me where I QQed.

Besides, Thid is ze boring, albs only come out when they have ck, hibs are either stealthers or fg (ok, blatant generalization there, met some nice duos there, bard/bm or bard/caster usually :p ).

Big boy RvR is fun, nothing to start your adrenaline like knowing everyone can 1- or 2-shot you :clap:

speedup said:
imo u gave 8rps m8 was not the rp,s come on was shear boradom tbh and i saw u on boat so i fz you aye laughing too and i couldnt resist using a dd on you was wrong mybe but at then end of day Alll Fairs in Love War plus u was in big boys rvr so u paid the price sorry no hard feelings m8 :wub:

Yeah, don't imagine Glen docks was very active at that time (mainly why I used it, not much I can do against dock campers currently hehe).. Anyways, I sorta guessed you were considering wether to attack or not after FZ hit me, since you waited a couple secs before using dds hehe. Indeed, no hard feelings! Next time /hug before you kill me though imo! :fluffle:

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I was round Behn 1 attackin mids on my ranger, I did kill a grey, was one operatin oil and siege from what I remember.

When you use rapid fire it hard to stop targeting when target is grey, wanted to see the dmg anyway was a low 480 per shot in anycase using fools bow.

Regards

Eble

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
is it bad to be called "Clueless" cos i dont find it bad, just another geekword xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom