Speeding

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh fgs i'd rather pay the fine than fanny about getting all that evidence lol

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I probably wouldn't bother either, but I found it funny that the guy got away by just bullshitting :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Straef said:
Well, I probably wouldn't bother either, but I found it funny that the guy got away by just bullshitting :p
lol you'd just have to turn up to court and the judge'd yell "GUILTY!!" and stick one of those black hankies on his head before sending you off to the gallows screaming your protest "but your honor im the court secretary!!!"

CuddleBunny!

Banned
If I turned up in court, wearing nothing but the flag of Norway, think the judge would let me go for beeing a perfect patriot?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
lol you'd just have to turn up to court and the judge'd yell "GUILTY!!" and stick one of those black hankies on his head before sending you off to the gallows screaming your protest "but your honor im the court secretary!!!"
But I'm innocent-looking... really :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
A guy near where I lived went into court and said the speeding camera wasn't in full view of him as he sped down the road.

He got away scot free and the camera is now in disuse.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol anyone else notice that those signs warning people that theres a speed camera comign up are soo bloody dangerous?

i mean i've lost count of the ammount of times we've been driving along, some jerk is speeding, see the warning sign and slams on the breaks almost causing a pile up when everyone else almost goes up his arse?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
A guy near where I lived went into court and said the speeding camera wasn't in full view of him as he sped down the road.

He got away scot free and the camera is now in disuse.
Rofl :p
Ezteq said:
lol anyone else notice that those signs warning people that theres a speed camera comign up are soo bloody dangerous?

i mean i've lost count of the ammount of times we've been driving along, some jerk is speeding, see the warning sign and slams on the breaks almost causing a pile up when everyone else almost goes up his arse?
Nope, not me :p Maybe it's just some guy trying to go out with a blast :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom