Speedball II & Chaos Engine Remakes

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Bitmap brothers classic games Speedball II: Brutal Deluxe and The Chaos Engine are to be remade by German publisher Frogster with the help of Bitmap Brothers.
head over to Speedball2.de to register your intrest. there has been no werd on the uber looking Speedball Arena that bitmap brothers did a big song and dance about something like 4 years ago

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Oooooooooh. Speedball 2 was amazing, Chaos Engine had me drawn in but I'd only borrowed the cartridge from a friend so couldn't play it very far.

The idea of remakes is unnerving though, for all the usual reasons.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Both great games. What have the Bitmap Brothers been doing all these years anyway? I can't remember the last game they released.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
Both great games. What have the Bitmap Brothers been doing all these years anyway? I can't remember the last game they released.

last game was Z2: steel soldgiers, Speedball aerna seems like it got canned and
not sure wtf happened to WWII: Frontline command

last i heard they down sized a fair bit. it a shame they never managed to transform them shelves from the amiga days. apart form Z being ported on PSone and an okaish port os speedball 2 on ps2. they have not dome much at all. they could have easily done another game based on choas engine for ps1/2 and DC

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You have me considering dusting off the Amiga to play the originals.

Chaos Engine was bloody hard though.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
You have me considering dusting off the Amiga to play the originals.

Chaos Engine was bloody hard though.

prolly still is hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom