Speech from Yog

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hatt

I got nothing to do with this.
I take no responcibility at all.
This is all yogs idea and the only reason im posting this is beacuse i own him one.. big time.
I dont know what it says since i dont know spanish.
And yog is blackmailing me.

Here it is:

¡Una vez que apon que un tiempo había un sitio de corazón amable de telaraña llamó BArrysworld, pero cuando todas cosas buenas van esto debía ser corrupto! ¡Sobre tal un día fino que un juego se liberó, eso era la caída comenzó!

¡Las Edades OSCURAS de camelot amanecieron nuestro sitio! ¡Al principio era la broma divertida y pueril! pero como gente obtuvo más conocimiento que ellos sentían ellos tuvieron más poder y la caída también el darkside se comenzó!

La autoridad se llamó en el nombre de Moderaters! éstos se escogieron de los usuarios más finos del foro y confiaron con honestidad y poder..

¡Hasta que un día que una chica viniera, HOLA el EQUIPO que ella gritó, mi nombre es Tilda! Todos dijeron HOLA MIEMBRO de EQUIPO y continuaron, pero cuando tiempo pasó Tilda se dio cuenta ella podría tener también tal poder como las órdenes de admins; tan ella lo tomó sobre ella misma domina también a los mediadores, 'el internet pron que ella llamó..

¡Cuando todos sabemos que un mes Tilda posterior se hizo a un mediador, mucho también el digust del EQUIPO! un Zargar entorpecido ayuda la cabeza en la vergüenza como él supo que sus defectos mostrarían.. pero con el temor de la verdad que la boca se mantuvo cerrado!

¡Después de un rato Tilda se había asentado en! ella sentía su poder y aunque ella lo se aprovecharía de! el cierre impar también su ventaja nunca iría advertido de Onu!

Pero también su fallecimiento que lo se vio; cuando un assasin fuerte denominó Yog apareció.

¡Una casta nueva de la autoridad venía, Yog no significaría esta democracia! él lucharía para la gente!

¡Forme ese día Yog probó mantiene también su promesa en el acknoledging todo conspiricys de TIldas!

¡Un período corto después de la población general obtuvo viento de sus planes sinuosos y decidió sobre una rebelión y también seguir yogs el Plomo!

¡Ver este Tilda se dio cuenta su futuro peligroso como un mediador en Barryswhine! tan ella llamó en un favor viejo de un amigo viejo, Zarger!

¡Después que estirar unos pocas cuerdas ellos Fundan una manera la parada demasiado la rebelión, y permitieron que la verdad fuera mantenida una mentira!

El muy día siguiente..

La Herida de YOg: prohibió

¡Esto era un día triste para la rebelión, un día muy triste; aunque con spirat de YOg que él mantuviera a luchar por su incapacidad! y aunque la presión de la rebelión ha aligerado en el lado oscuro que una conclusión pronto vendrá, una conclusión inevitable que cesará todos alborotos en la fuerza y traerá la vida espalda también sus orígenes!

¡Pero hasta que ese día nosotros seguiremos luchando y luchar para finalizar el Sitio OSCURO de Señores, el Señor Oscuro de Tilda!!

thats it :p

in spanish :p
so it dnt get banned etc ,

luv etc bai

X

Xandax

Still hard to read using bable fish but I think the meaning is somewhat comprehensible when going through there.

K

Karnage

used a trasnlator.. apparently Tilda means Brands in spanish :)

-------------------

Once apon that a time there was a kind place of heart of spiderweb called BArrysworld, but when all good things go this should be corrupt! On such a fine day that a play freed himself, that was the fall began!

The DARK Ages of camelot woke up our place! Al principle was the childish and amusing joke! but as people obtained more knowledge than they they felt they had they more to be able and the fall also the darkside began!

The authority was called in the name of Moderaters! these were chosen of the finest users of the forum and they trusted with uprightness and to be able.

Until a day that a girl came, HELLO the TEAM that she shouted, my name is Brands! All they said HELLO MEMBER of TEAM and they continued, but when time passed Brands realized she would be able to have also such to be able like the orders of admins; so she took her on her same dominates also the mediators, 'the internet pron that she called.

When all we know that a month Brands subsequent was done to a mediator, a great deal also the digust of the TEAM! a Zargar hindered aid the head in the shame as him knew that its defects would show.. but with the fear of the truth that the mouth was maintained closed!

After a while Brands had written down in! she felt its power and although she would take advantage of it! the unequal closing also its advantage never would go notified of Un!

But also its death that was seen it; when an assasin strong called Yog appeared.

A new caste of the authority came, Yog would not signify this democracy! he would fight for the people!

He form that day Yog tested maintains also his promise in the acknoledging every conspiricys of you BRAND!

A short period after the general population obtained wind of its plans sinuosos and decided on a rebellion and also to continue yogs the Leads!

To see this Brands realized its dangerous future as a mediator in Barryswhine! so she called in an old favor of an old friend, Zarger!

After to stretch some few cords they Found a way the stop too much the rebellion, and they permitted that the truth to be maintained a lie!

The very following day.

The Injury of YOg: prohibited

This it was a sad day for the rebellion, a very sad day; although with spirat of YOg that he maintained to fight for its incapacity! and although the pressure of the rebellion has lightened in the dark side that a prompt conclusion will come, an inevitable conclusion that will cease all alborotos in the force and will bring the life back also its origins!

But until that day we will continue fighting and to fight to finalize the DARK Place of Gentlemen, the Mister Dark of Brands
--------------------

L

lofff

Thats not spanish, can barely take couple words together to make sum sense...

tell yog those web-translators does not work.

L

lofff

ah, and btw: Tilda wanks while closing thread. teen cum inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread