special version of the co5

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello all u albions of pryd and excal
On a special request (from the guild belgae) i will run an extre co5 raid on tuesday 16th may
we'll be leaving at 20.15 in brimstone
The special part on this raid however is that it will be a "dutch" bg this means that the langues that will be spoken in the /bc will be dutch :eek7: (kinky langues if u ask me but then again i use it every day)
However since i don't want to exclude peeps i'm willing (and it will be harder for me) to take some other peeps in my group if for any reason they can't make it to my normal raids
if this should be the case the /bc will still be in dutch but i'll translate everything u need to know (not the jokes etc unless they r realy good) to my group chat
but still i hope loads of dutch speaking players will join us
cya all there:drink:

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure im gonna make the raide this Saturday, so i would like to join with my arms - Triax.
Even if i make the Saturday raide ill be there for some fun and for the chance to learn some dirty words in Dutch. ;P

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
lol tof, jammer dak momenteel nie speel :)

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
i should be able to make this on cleric, might have to join ur grp cos i cant speak a word of dutch :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I'm surprised to see how many resemblements there is in dutch and nordic langauge, atleast written dutch, can't say much about spoken dutch since I almost never hear it. I might join in on this if I'm not rehearsing with the band.

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Dutch and Danish does have some common words, or at least you can understand some of the dutch if you are a Dane -or at least I can =D .. If I take the time to read it..

anyhow, signing up with 50 cleric, fopped etc. Name: Aggi -pm me here or in game.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Will you be doing Azezel as well? Or is this the next one on Sunday?

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
i hope to do azazel yes
and for the not dutch ones i'll get u in my group and translate for u guys

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
signing up with my scout woodspice - do i need to bring a group or can one be provided? :p (im not dutch btw but willing to learn :p)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Skaven said:
signing up with my scout woodspice - do i need to bring a group or can one be provided? :p (im not dutch btw but willing to learn :p)

also signing up clau, 50 scout. (yeah i know we're not great group friendly classes but hey, we can block? :p )

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
i hope to do azazel yes
and for the not dutch ones i'll get u in my group and translate for u guys

I try to join you for Azezel then.. if possible,

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
bah.. ik kom toch niet, ik heb de pre-quests nog steeds niet af :p, dus dan kom ik wel op je volgende ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom