i died tonight and there where 2 rezzers standing on me corpse
and did not think well lets rez that dead cleric he might safe me some time
so for me no more rezz will come for this guild
name of guild i can not speak out its danish like
but will not rezz them any more till i got appollogies from them

( H.B)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
maybe because its waste of power when most ppl are going back to cs to buff ....

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
maybe because its waste of power when most ppl are going back to cs to buff ....

That doesn't really apply to a cleric though.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:

if you are 40 buff you dont go back but if you dont have yellow/purp dex spec i think most clerics would go back..;)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
So should we PM every dead cleric and ask their spec before we ress? i think i prefer not ressing.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If I have the power and a FOP at my feet I'll happily res any dead Alb. It's a good free 90-ish RPs for a start.

However;

It is VERY annoying when you waste 50% power only for them to /release. I'd say that happens half of the time.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:

Ofc the majority of clerics tend to be in a group, and when the cleric is dead in a group most people release.
A rezzed solo cleric in the middle of no where with their group at CS is also pointless.

Alot of the times i'm out solo and I get rezzed I accept it, mainly because I figure if the cleric has wasted 50% of the power the very least I can do is give them the rp's. I'll normally go suicide within a few seconds anyway to go rebuff. However as I have a cleric i'm also very aware that 50% power is actually rather alot to waste on someone who may if your lucky accept it unless your standing in a FOP.

Try at the least doing /y a few times to let people know your actually wanting to be rezzed before whining (you may have done this, i've no idea).

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Synergy generally doesn't stop to rezz, unless we are in a keep. As Eggy rightly said, why waste 50% on someone who has /rel anyway. This will change with the next patch but until then it is far quicker to release, rb and return.

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
If i see a dead alb i will always tries to rez. The only time i wont rez is if im in the middle of a pitched battle, or if im oop. I'm a cleric it's my bloody job spec, Buff, Heal, Rez. Anyway roll on 1.78 u get ur power back if ur rez is overwritten.

<Stickyback 50 split spec cleric>

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
thx for all the attention

i just think when i am dead on floor next to a keep or on a bridge if i get only 30% rez i can set fop right there heal myself and lots of albs need yellow line what they get from fop so it might be handy rezzing me in the next futher even rezzing a 41 tic would be nice maybe he safe s your life by monster rezzing you next

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I never rezz enemies in the field unless I'm 100% certain I'm safe; that 50% of a manabar could be the difference between victory and defeat if an enemy group appears on the horizon.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'll ress if I have power and it's anywhere near a siege or a zerg that's taking back keeps.

If you're running around in irvr-land then 90% of the people just release anyway so you lose 50% power for nowt.

Next patch you get the power back if they release/decline so I'll be happy to just ress anything and everything :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Next patch you get the power back if they release/decline so I'll be happy to just ress anything and everything :)

Even meee? :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
lynetje said:
what this about not rezzing a fallen albion
there is one guild in perticuler that does not rez
any dead alb even when they standing on you
i died tonight and there where 2 rezzers standing on me corpse
and did not think well lets rez that dead cleric he might safe me some time
so for me no more rezz will come for this guild
name of guild i can not speak out its danish like
but will not rezz them any more till i got appollogies from them

( H.B)

playing a cleric in Fg rvr is hard, you should know that if you are one yourself.

Imagine if you got a whinethread for every alb that had to release because you were too busy healing your groupmates to even notice if the corpse you were standing on was alb, mid, hib or an npc?

Thats before we even get into the question of once they've seen you they need to decide if spending precious seconds and a good portion of thier power to ress you when you might just release anyway is worth it?

:confused:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
The main thing is power. It does take 50% power to res an equivalent level, or requires use of an artifact or PR. This means you have less ability to perform for your group; and if that results in a death to one of the members, people aren't happy :(

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
no! yau HAF DESTRAYED THE GAM!

r u serios
u canot b serios

I've always wanted to write that; but I've never been 1337 enough! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom