Special Thanks to that incredible Spellcrafter

T

trigali

You know who you are.

I was fully expecting you'd tell me

a) to bugger off or
b) that it would take you 3 weeks to make.

Instead, in the space of 2 hours everything was done, it's an absolutely incredible level of service.

Nothing blew up during the imbuing process, either... :)

Very strange, this left axe imbuing... I'll post Rightnow about it and let you know, if you are interested.

Thank you again !

A

Azal

You can do a full suit incl 2 weapons in about an hour if you don't get too unlucky with getting 99%'s. I borrowed someones LGM SC and did my healers suit, hammer and shield and it took just over 70 mins..I was supprised how damn easy it was too!

F

Fafnir

Bah stop bragging, some people have a hell of a hard time to find a sc. Been looking for about a month now. None wants to help out. :(

A

Azal

Originally posted by tindel
You better be 50 now, Azal! ;)

Healer dinged erm...about 2 weeks ago I think..could be 3 i forget

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Fafnir
Bah stop bragging, some people have a hell of a hard time to find a sc. Been looking for about a month now. None wants to help out. :(

Stop stealing their horses then :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Stop stealing their horses then :p
I never steal a horse from someone i find usefull, thats why your's and Nico's horses are gone in 60 sec after you buy them.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hehe I thought the point was you couldn't find someone... in which case you must have stole from the wrong person in the past.

And btw Nico is training SC, so you might want to give him his horses back ;)

F

Fafnir

And btw Nico is training SC, so you might want to give him his horses back ;)
NEVER, he would just blow my stuff up.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Shame you can't blow up the customer sometimes. Might cramp repeat business I guess :D

F

Fafnir

Shame you can't blow up the customer sometimes. Might cramp repeat business I guess :D
Did'nt you know dwarfs cant blow up.

T

trigali

Well there was a stint when they did, very briefly.

They started trying to mine with dynamite but found it did not suit their style really well.

They went back to the good old axe'n'hammer technique and I'm yet to see a Dwarf blow up since.

O

Old Nicodemus

Or maybe I'd just give you gimpy stats........

G

greystoke

Thx for the kind words trigali it was a pleasure to help you. Ofcourse i wanna know what happened with that axe.

O

oldtimer

>Bah stop bragging, some people have a hell of a hard time to find a sc. Been looking for about a month now. None wants to help out

That is becuase people dont understand the value of the service provided and just want to pay for the material. Who want to watch a green progress bar for several hours and get pocket change from the customer...there are better things to do in life. Besided, reaching LGM status is quite expensive and with the current price level you cant recover the gold and time you spent training your skill within a reasonable amount of time in game. So the service isnt available.

Actually, crafters are extremly poor at charging a reasonable price for their services. In particular that goes for the advanced crafter disciplines. Businessmen they aint. Alchemists and spellcrafters provide a service, they do not sell trinkets...the material cost is just a small part of the value they imbue into your weapon/armour piece.

If you buy a weapon for 3-4P and then expect the spellcrafting to cost a couple of 100g you are quite ignorant on the actual value the spellcrafter provides. If you look at what happens with the weapon before and after spellcrafting, can you really say that the spellcrafting only adds a mere 10% to the total value of the weapon? The answer should be quite obvious...

Personally I find it absurd that the crafters should be forced to farm gold to finance the crafting at LGM level. Better that the regular grunts do the farming and let the crafters go for the mps and 99% everyone wants, but that requires a pricing level that takes the value of the service into consideration.

So what do you think is required to get the alchemists/spellcrafters to start providing the services again to the realm...? A tip of 100g for an hour spent watching the progress bar? :D

PS this was not aimed at you personally Fafnir, you just provided the queue line for my rant DS

L

Lanfaer

Those who need a LGM SC, pm MrHealer he's fast and furious :)

G

greystoke

I'm always open for business, but i won't be online until the 22nd of May thou.

Cya around!!:kissit:

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by oldtimer
PS this was not aimed at you personally Fafnir, you just provided the queue line for my rant DS
Well i dont even know how much stones cost. So name your price, but i only get silence or sorry busy for the next 2 years.

Got most gems now, but missing 9 gems 25-28 stat ones.

Users who are viewing this thread