Speccing a Friar

P

Pouget

I'm probably going for 34 staff, 25 rejuv and 47 enhancements, as Vireb suggested (or MAYBE less enhancements to raise staff to 39). My friar is now lvl 35 and already have 18 in rejuv, which means I can be the main healer in most groups (ones where the infil doesn't take the aggro ;)). Not going to raise rejuv more until I'm 40+, though.

M

Motowntheta

I'm currently at this spec:

36 + 13 Staff
38 + 10 Enh
33 + 12 Rejuv
24 + 7 Parry

I can heal I can tank I'm not uber at either, but I do fine. I'm often the only healer in my group and I can do enough to keep most people alive, most of the time :)

(REJUV AND PROUD) he he

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. I have now started my Friar character in Albion Excalibur, her name is Evanescence and she just dinged level 6 last night. Awww ! Say Hi if you see her about !

(BTW, thanks to those 50 Thurgs who buffed Evan last night. At level 5 with 50th lvl eb she was so uber she was soloing red cons and killing them in 3 hits with a 3.5dps mace LOL. N1)

/salute all

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Scrounge time. If anyone has any low level unwanted friar items, PM Evanescence in game if you need to find a nice home to retire them in )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom