Spec

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Im just wondering what sort of comp would i need to run catacombs nicely ?

my comp atm runs TOA/NF perfectly but im not so sure it will be up to

scratch any help would be great thx :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Clan Video have some fantastic pcs on offer this season to suit all your needs...Large eye bleeding monitor..Keyboards to hit your random bard over the head with ...mice to fuck against the wall when u have shit hitpoints and die often...and ofc a hard-drive incased in razor wire and pointed steel to smack your knee cap off only to let out a " FUCKING HELL FOR FUCK SAKE" to have managment come over to you and plead with you not to follow in the foot steps of a fatboy sully...mmk?

Club orange ..thanks for asking..

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Clan Video have some fantastic pcs on offer this season to suit all your needs...Large eye bleeding monitor..Keyboards to hit your random bard over the head with ...mice to fuck against the wall when u have shit hitpoints and die often...and ofc a hard-drive incased in razor wire and pointed steel to smack your knee cap off only to let out a " FUCKING HELL FOR FUCK SAKE" to have managment come over to you and plead with you not to follow in the foot steps of a fatboy sully...mmk?

Club orange ..thanks for asking..

But that still doesnt tell me if my comp will run cata :p

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure its posted on the mythic site and in infinite number of other places under recommended specs ;) Just google it.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
512 ram
decent gfx card with at least 128 ram (256 best bet, though it dont make a huge difference over 128 that some ppl think ;) )
athlon XP or above or P4
Decent net con :p

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
ty i got a ugly celeron ere :( , but it does the job atm so cant complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom