Spec. question...

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Been offline far to long to follow up on things.. Wenn I get my own internet ill roll a saracen sorc. question is if 46body* 27mind** 8matter*** will be a good spec? Like to do a weeh bit more dmg, but dont whant to be to "gimpy" in the cc section.

*(higher spec. nuke and lower variasion on lt)
**(46sec. mezz, will it get ressisted to much? And how important is pets?)
***(Ubber dex/qui debuff 4thewin!?)

Also I wanna be ready for rvr fun fast as poss. so will get the most easy artis+99qua sc. or so (will pl a bb with a friends fop bot as well).. Is like nailajs rope and cloudsong+tartaros a good start? One day wenn I got a billion plats, ill make a more 1337 suit. :m00:

Thats all.. Thx.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
You will get the dex/qui debuff in the body line so no need to spec Matter for it. Just go 44mind/31body or 40body/36 mind, both seem ok specs to me (was 40body/36mind on my sorc).

Sandariel

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:
40b
36m

Your lifetap is uber damage anyway.

I'd go for 39 body / 37 mind. You get nothing for speccing 40 body compared to 39... In the next patch you will get group crack at 37 mind spec though = \o/

;)

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Lestat said:
Been offline far to long to follow up on things.. Wenn I get my own internet ill roll a saracen sorc. question is if 46body* 27mind** 8matter*** will be a good spec? Like to do a weeh bit more dmg, but dont whant to be to "gimpy" in the cc section.

Thats all.. Thx.

This spec is nice mostly if u have a bb and like the morning hours mostly and solo which is perfect , thow if ur playstile is good works great in g too , a m8 of myne has it and was uber solo and good in g's ( But he's rr8 so had the experience advantage )

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ok thx dudes! :wub:
Im not a very 1337 player, but allways played casters. Will try one of those more ballanced group spec's you showed me til higher rr, or wenn i get bored of grouping with sorc then rolling new toon (respec and spec the 46b one, for solo! Loved my camlan sorc wich was lvl 50 with exact that spec i mentioned) guess onnormal servers you like some bether mezzes.

Ill make a bb to btw, do i need catacombs or is toa allright? (Dont know if catacombs got some nice important items to farm?)

thx again, look forward to pawn you all ingame!! ;)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
don't get catacombs for the items or equipment, but it's easier lvling up to 50 with doing dungeon tasks, together with bot. Keep in mind tho, you'll need to enter the dungeon first, charm a mob and then let your bot enter as all mobs will be orange if you enter the dungeon with 2 people. Solo the mobs will be yellow, so go in first, charm yellow mob and enter with your bot. If you're gonna buy Catacombs that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom