Spec for savage

C

Conchabar

50 h2h(must) 42 sav rest parry or 39 sav 18 parry

L

Lumikki

50hth, due the upcoming savagery changes don't think raising it high is worth it at all, so i'd say focus a bit more on parry.

xx

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Lumikki
50hth, due the upcoming savagery changes don't think raising it high is worth it at all, so i'd say focus a bit more on parry.

xx

parry is useless in rvr

my 2 cents

K

knoll

and getting those 2 extra resist is worth alot more in RvR ?

K

knoll

and u use those 4% every RvR fight ?
cause u know exactly what kind of weapon those 4 assist albs use ?

imo u are better off with 18 parry then any of those 4% resist bonuses.

buffs cost HP parry doesnt.

L

lpep

50 h2h 39 savagry rest parry,works well so far ,especialy on infs :)

I

I_R_Big_Troll

i'm going for 48 Savagery (for last speed buff), 44 H2H and 10 Parry (the aux points)

Only on 41 tho - so well see how it works. If it doesnt, /respec :D

/wave

K

kivik

Thanks guys!

I think i will go for 50 h2h 42 savagery and rest parry

L

Lumikki

You'll miss parry when you see how fast the new buff duration eats you up.

:)

xx

S

scrow2

Originally posted by I_R_Big_Troll
i'm going for 48 Savagery (for last speed buff), 44 H2H and 10 Parry (the aux points)

Only on 41 tho - so well see how it works. If it doesnt, /respec :D

/wave

with my kobbie savage I cap speed with the yellow con buff.....I dont know if I still cap it with the new 4.0 spd weapons but for kobbies 48sav isnt worth it.

mayb it is for trolls with 4.0 weapons ?

L

Loveless

xx

If savagery is getting changed, you want to get the best out of your buffs for the 15 sec you have them.

Having 44h2h will mean you still tripple hit often with top haste/dps buff, will still be nice imho.

P.S. I agree with conch, not just because parry is useless, but the fact your there to do a job. That being kill stuff, and kill it fast...Parry wont aid you in that goal.

L

Loveless

xx

If savagery is getting changed, you want to get the best out of your buffs for the 15 sec you have them.

Having 44h2h will mean you still tripple hit often with top haste/dps buff, will still be nice imho.

P.S. I agree with conch, not just because parry is useless, but the fact your there to do a job. That being kill stuff, and kill it fast...Parry wont aid you in that goal.

S

sofus

Originally posted by kivik
Thanks guys!

think 39 sav is better specially if you go kobie

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by kivik
Thanks guys!

Good spec - wouldn't go below 42 savagery for anything.

L

lpep

50 h2h,39 savegery and 19 parry works fine........

with upcoming changes to self buffs i have started to use haste pots for speed,not too bad tbh.....

tried 2 handed for a couple days at 50 was awfull damage output in comparison to h2h......

with the specc i have i can farm diamond seals in df alongside the wifes 50 aug shammy without too much trouble,well maybe the odd inf pop stops us for a few seconds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom