Spearhead Maps/Mods Query

J

jdbai

Can anyone tell me if there are any Rifles Only mods included with the Spearhead game and a brief lisf of the maps that are included.

I am thinking of renting a server for Spearhead but would really like a rifles only mod including with it.

If there are not any mods is it possible for some to be uploaded once I have purchased the server.

Thanks

Jared

A

Aeron

Mohaa Admin mod ( MAM ) lets you enable and disable any wepaon in any order ( in the BuzzGoodies MAM bit ;D ),so you can do nades only if you wish,weapon choice for both teams is up to you.As well as give you advanced controls over other settings.

For Spearhead & mohaa

More Info

as for the maps it depends on what game type,dm/tdm obj ect ect

With a clan server it's yours so basicly you can put any maps or mods on there.

B

bigfoot

What he said. We currently do not support custom mods as they tend to enforce their settings on all other servers running on that machine which, in our case, could be up to X other MoH / SH servers.

You can however use the MAM support we have to introduce weapon restrictions which should hopefully go some way to seeing what you want happen, we also are planning to introduce FTP access at some point in the near future which would allow you to use such mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom